Saturday 25 April 2015

A Welcomed Graduation

A few days after Sam's birthday into a young adult, it is Ryan and Wren's turn!
Wren (left) and Ryan (right) blowing out their candles.
There Wren goes!
And Ryan!
Oh look, their daddy Zac is here.
Meanwhile Daisy (#30) and I are discussing rubbish over cake.
Here's Baby 36, Wren Esmerelda, as a Young Adult.  She gained the Perfectionist trait. Her LTW is Monster Maker.
And Baby 37, Ryan Zelda!  She gained the Lucky trait.  Her LTW is One Sim Band.  I don't think I've ever mentioned this, but their middle names (Esmerelda and Zelda) are inspired by their father Zac Whipsnake - he's a witch! Neither of them inherited his powers though. I also like how they both have his exact lips.
It's 3am after the party and Daisy Nickole is still here working out in the living room!
I was surprised to learn that these three (Sam, Wren and Ryan) were graduating today! We haven't had a graduation since Sloane and Paris (Babies 25 and 26) for some reason.  I ride to city hall in my limo whilst my peasant children take taxis and the car.
Ryan!
She graduated with highest honour and was awarded Most Likely to be a Rock Star.
Wren the Valedictorian!  She also graduated with highest honour and was voted Most Likely to Save the World.  Is that often assumed of Evil sims?
And last but not least, Sam!  Like his sisters, he too graduated with highest honour and was voted Most Artistic.  That's Sam, alright!  I also have NO idea why he is wearing a snapback instead of a graduation cap.
Afterwards we went to the restaurant to celebrate.  We got a free meal out of it for me being a celebrity!  A previous time we were here we got a free Baked Angel Food Cake, so this place is quite lucky for us.
This is all of us.  No one brought Monroe with them to the graduation so she stayed home alone!  Loser mummy is standing in the background to eat her falafel.
Everyone got fancy meals like ceviche and frogs legs but Wren the Valedictorian got hot dogs. 
There I am.
Congratulations Wren, Ryan and Sam!

No comments:

Post a Comment