Friday 2 October 2015

Baby 44

I was wasting no time in getting pregnant again.  So I used the Sim Finder App and they sent me over this pudding face with severe eyebrows.  Excuse me but I already have enough children with pudding fathers.  I will have to change you. 
After some dice rolling, Jay Hendrickson was no longer a pudding (he looks similar in this photo though).
 The first sibling to tend to the new babies - Timber with Patrick!
 Ashby made it onto the Honour Roll again, but this time so did Timber!
 It was now his turn to have his favourite food - Lobster Thermidor, that I had only learnt the day earlier when I maxed out the cooking skill.  He's excited, even though he can photosynthesise!
 The three skilled teens - Ashby, Eden and Timber.
 Uh-oh - tan gone wrong!
 Monroe became a teenager!  She gained the Avant Garde trait.  I changed her to a human briefly so I could see what she actually looks like - it's hard when she's transparent.
 "Dumb Dumb - you give me gum gum."
 Little Patrick and Briar aged up too - here they are playing together.  How cute!
 Cute family moments in the nursery.
It's a party!  Daisy (Baby 30), who's the Bot Fan who built Kang, donned this.
That moment when your daughter and 13th child, Heidi, greets you with a handshake.
 Timber ran into a few of his older half-sisters at school.  Charley (Baby 8), who's Proper, was complaining about his lack of formalwear.  He didn't like it very much.  Holland (Baby 31) was nearby.
It's time for the one and only vampy twins, Eden and Ashby, to become young adults!
Go, Eden, go!
Go, Ashby, go!
There she goes...
Wow!  An acceptable ageing up outfit!  That can stay!
Baby 38, Eden Lilliana Bloom, as a Young Adult.  Her sixth trait is Avant Garde, though I meant to give her Artistic.  Her LTW is Major Master - highly achievable for this vampire!  She was offered a job as a video game developer straight away, which she took, quitter her level 3 teen job at the mausoleum!
 Handsome Ashby's turn!
 What are those?!  Cowboy boots with board shorts?
 Baby 39, Ashby Bryce Bloom, as a Young Adult.  His sixth trait is Lucky.  His LTW was already decided as a teenager - Physical Perfection.  He too is the top of the Nerd group and received the same job offer as Eden.  One of them should be the top of another group, which will super easy for them to do (as an indication of how easy, Ashby just took ONE photo on his phone and jumped from level 1 to level 10 of the Photography skill instantly)!  My children (and myself) mostly level up in the Nerd group - probably due to us having a science machine, whiteboard and video game system, and not many Rebel or Jock items.
 Hey, Starsprinkle!  He's the dad of Sloane and Paris (Babies 25 and 26) and he's with my daughter Charley (Baby 8).
 Wow, a coincidence that my two PlantSim babies, Timber and Bryony are next to each other.  With Ashby and Starsprinkle.
Ashby (#39), Timber (#40), Starsprinkle, Ryan (#37), me and Eden (#38).  I told Eden and Ashby that  they would get sick eating cake now that they're adult vampires.  They said "Yolo it's our birthday" and ate it anyway.
This is what we like to see in a baby challenge.
I don't want to shame him, but here's Ashby graduating high school (with highest honour).  He was Valedictorian and voted Most Likely to Fulfill their Lifetime Wish.
And here's Eden also graduating with highest honour.  She's most likely to take over the world.
Playing frisbee, Ashby not only reached the highest level of Jock and got a new job as a Sports Agent, but he maxed out the Athletic skill and completed his LTW!  Is there no challenge for these vampires?
 Eden finishing her first book!
 Oh look, I guess I forgot to mention this development...
 My back hurt and I was going stir crazy so I went to have a massage!  I don't think I've ever gotten one before.  It was free anyway, thanks to my celebrity status!
 I haven't really shown you Briar and Patrick that well.  They're real cuties!  
Briar has purple eyes and dark hair.  Patrick has my hair and eyes.  They both have Zane's darker skin.
 In their adorable outfits!
 Who knew Ashby could DJ?  Well, what can't he do, really?
Timber's goldfish Gaea died.  He named it after the Greek goddess of the earth and it's personification which I thought was adorably very fitting.
 On Spooky Day, Timber took me to the hospital.
And out popped Baby 44, Henley Jae Bloom - another girl!  Her traits are Grumpy and Loves the Cold. 
 A successful trick-or-treating experience for Timber the rockstar - he got three pieces of candy and an evil gnome!
 The next day Eden cleans the entire house (she's neat).
 And Briar has aged up!  She gained the Animal Lover trait.
 Therefore so has Patrick!  He now has the Party Animal trait.
 The next day it was time for Timber to become a young adult! 
Blow out your candles sweetie!
 Oh my, a leaf-beard!
Baby 40, Timber George Bloom, as a Young Adult.  He chose the Angler trait and his LTW is Presenting the Perfect Private Aquarium.  We finally have proof that my other identical sons are perfect facial copies of me - Jagger, Parker, Thomas, Liam, Drew, Rudy and Sam - as they are identical to Timber, who is supposed to be an identical copy of me.
 It was also Henley's birthday - the other birthday boy brought her to the cake!
Here she is as a toddler - she has brown hair and eyes like her father.

No comments:

Post a Comment