Sunday 16 March 2014

A Short Update

 A new genie for me.
 Drew and Sloane pillow fighting in the snow!
 Andi restoring her brain power.  This is what she does instead of sleeping.
Hey Ryder!
Not sure if Paris is concerned about her sister restoring her brain power or her troublesome homework question (and no, I don't know why Andromeda is in her graduation robes). 
 Oh snap!  Andi's formal skirt is the same as mine!  I designed it, you know.  Well, the colours anyway.  It's my theme.
 Andi also found some candy from Spooky Day and decided to eat it.
 Who are you and why are you photographing my fridge?
 I'm trying to cook dinner here!  This paparazzi dude has been around, actually, and I've considered using him... I'm pretty sure I haven't had a blonde baby daddy before... (ergo no blonde kids except Evie who has unexplainable blonde hair - her dad is Moss Hue, who has green hair).
 Ooh Andi got invited out on a date by her boss Tony!  Oh, and I discovered that her graduation robes are her work outfit too... (what?).
 Flynn was also asked out on a date by this Jayson person whom I've never heard of before.  Look at that look...
 ... which is apparently directed at Flynn as he builds a snowman.
 Birthday time for #24 Drew!
 Well... those eyebrows are fixable and those clothes are certainly fixable.  Oh, and he gained the Clumsy trait.
Mummy (me) took him out to get some new clothes.  He also grew his hair out and I took him to the hairdressers to have it styled.  My god he is skinny!  In fact, I'm certain he's my skinniest child yet.  
Turns out Tony here is MARRIED!  Trying to pull a fast one on my daughter, are ya?  Not to mention your poor wife Anna.  Him and Andi are best friends though. 
As to why I haven't had any babies in ages... Sloane and Paris, my most recent babies, are well into their Child years.  I have a spot vacant in my house for baby #27 but if I have another child I will go on maternity leave and therefore my daycare won't be open whilst I am, meaning no career advancement.  I wish I could still keep my daycare open, as I will be caring for a baby anyway.  Bryony and Andromeda will be moving out very soon (like how long ago did Bryony graduate?) as soon as I get them settled in their life (which they pretty much are, with their awesome jobs (oh, Andi got a promotion too - level 2!)) and then I will continue with my popping out of children - I'll have three spots open! 

No comments:

Post a Comment