Friday 28 February 2014

New Job

Sloane making her way to her fairy house.
Hey Sloanie!
Spinning!
As a fairy!  That's her!
Flynn's (top, violet) and Drew's (bottom, aqua) bed.
Oh, hey, Zhan!  My best friend has come to visit!
Drew talking to his daddy about... diamonds?
What do you eat when you're hungry? Wonderpetal, of course!
Birthday time for Andi!
Those uggs!
Baby 22, Andromeda Xena, as a Young Adult.  She gained the Computer Whiz trait.  Her lifetime wish is Chess Legend.  But not only did she gain that skill, she also got Bookworm!  She reached level 10 of the Nerd group!  That makes her the first in our family to have SIX traits!  She was offered a job in the Video Game Developer career and of course she took it!
Flynn also aged up into a Teen!  He looks much like Rory - they have similar hair! Good news is he's not a replica! (yet... he might turn into one as a YA, like the others did).  Ethan's genes have shown through!  Oh, and he gained the Friendly trait.
We got a whiteboard and Andi, the nerd, kept doing equations on it...
Graduation!
Andromeda, like Bryony, was Valedictorian!  She was also awarded with Most Likely to Take Over the World... in her video games?
Taking the traditional photo!
On the bottom row of the wall!
Okay, so you know how I said I had a new career and I had to wait to get off maternity leave for it to start?  Well, I now run a family daycare!  I thought it would be the perfect job as, well, let's face it, I'm an expert with babies... I do have 26 kids after all.  So, I get to stay home and care for other peoples' babies as well as my own, which shouldn't be hard considering my experience and the fact that I'll be looking after my own at the same time.
Bryony watches the girls.  I have a policy that only I, being the actual babysitter, can tend to the children placed in my care, unless absolutely necessary.  I rely on my other kids to help with my own children though.
I've got some cuties to look after!  These two girls appear to be sisters (they have the same surname) though people with different surnames dropped them off.
Melinda (in hat) and Anna Brinson.
Melinda plays at the block table with Paris and Sloane!
Meanwhile I teach Anna to talk.
And Bryony teaches Paris.
This dude picked one of them up.  He looks young, doesn't he?  Okay, Blanche, stop thinking about your daycare kids' picker-uperers in that way!
This Snowflake Day our gift was for the third bathroom to finally be done, and it was much needed.
Another angle.
This dude is Andromeda's boss.
Comforting poor Teddy.  His twin Jack, my 17th baby, is "on holiday"/missing, like a few of my other children and other people in the town.
Here's who's missing: Rose, Evie, Jack, Magenta Hue (father of Parker), Savannah, Dave Franco (father of Gemma) and other people that we know, Sage Oxendine, Honey Darnell, Sofia Martingale and Juanita Blanco.
The twins grew up!  Sloane as a child.  She gained the Rebellious trait.  She looks so mischievous practising her fairy magic here!
Paris also gained the Rebellious trait (ha, what are the chances).  She is gorgeous. Those eyes are still a mystery though.  But, as we well know, my kids are very mysterious.

No comments:

Post a Comment