Sunday 9 February 2014

Baby 23

 We are back from our holiday, and that means back to normality for the Blooms!  We bought this chest from China.
 And the Martial Arts blocks.
 Great driving, taxi driver.
 Nearly every kid had stolen books in their inventories.  This is what Teddy had.
 We bought two two-bedroom tents.
 I bought a Jimmy Sprocket book about dragons but it turns out about three of the kids also had it! I also bought the Egg Rolls recipe (for some reason I already knew how to make Stir-Fry) and a Martial Arts skill book.
 Here are the relics I found under the monk's retreat.
 Here she is!
 Learning to make egg rolls!  The Chinese chest is very handy - I put the tents, sleeping bags and relics in there.
 Everyone's in there when I need to go!
 All worn out!
 Look what Ladybug did to the chair!  It's okay though, because it's only like $95 to replace it.
 Yeah, that's right Rory, eat your burnt waffles.
 The gals.
 Teddy asked his twin, Jack, to be his Best Friend Forever.
 Oh, that is so cute.
 Yay! They're now, as the lingo goes, BFFLS!
 Monet's describing the trip to China to Effie... yeah, she was there too sweetie.
 My boy Liam!  Baby 14!  Here for the birthday party!
 Ryder...??? (#10) You're a zombie?
 Teddy became a Young Adult!
 So did Jack!
 Baby 16, Teddy Kenyon Bloom, as a Young Adult!  He gained the Perfectionist trait.  His LTW is One Sim Band.
Baby 17, Jack Alexander Bloom, as a Young Adult!  He gained the Socially Awkward trait (Teddy has that trait too).  His LTW is Perfect Mind, Perfect Body, which is good because he is both a Genius and Athletic and has Logic and Athletic skills already!  He got a nicer hairstyle (yay). I never realised, but apart from their eye colour, they're identical!! They're both identical to Alejandro too.  This is getting weird. At least it's okay for them to look identical, being twins, unlike the whole Parker/Thomas/Liam saga.
 It was about time we got a car!! Here's our first car, a Ford Focus.
My kids congregating outside for ages - Charley, Ryder, Parker, Darcy, Liam
 Finally the rocking horse gets used!
 I tried to paint the view from the temple from memory but all I could paint was Charley!
 Here's the picture Rory took, but it's tiny!!
Off to yet another graduation (though there hasn't been one since Gemma, and it was a little while ago).  We're taking the new car out for the first time!  Teddy's driving, though I don't remember ever teaching him... funny, only me and my boys are visible.  Me and Teddy in the front, Jack and Rory in the back.  Obviously the girls are in the car too, somewhere. 
 Hey, it's Chuck! (Father of Charley, Baby 8)
Turns out only Teddy graduated because technically Jack aged up today instead of yesterday.  Anyway, he graduated with Honours.  (You know how I've said all my other kids have graduated with Honours? Well, I meant the Highest Honour, because I didn't know there was another type of honour until Teddy graduated with just Honour.) He received the Most Likely to Be a Rock Star award. Oh, also, he drove home and left us there.
 Turns out Jack is quite good at Martial Arts!
 Oh! Bryony's birthday! She grows up so fast! Though at a sim rate or a plant rate, I'm not sure.
 Here's Baby 21, Bryony, as a Teen.  She gained the Lucky trait.
 And somehow she already has high school homework...?
 Oh look!  It's our old friend Penny.  Haven't seen you in a while (not).
 Ethan Parrott (you might remember him as the werewolf who bit my Jagger [Baby 9]) asked me out on a date (I finally accepted after about the twentieth time he'd asked me).
 You can't see it that well but here I am driving Ethan back to my house.  Yay, I actually get to drive my car for the first time!
 I get home to this!! Lazy kids! They were all in bed and had left the table like this!
 Not to mention there was laundry everywhere.  I made Teddy get up early (at 6) to clean up.
It's now time for Jack's graduation.  He's driving, much like Teddy was yesterday.  Monet in the front, Andromeda and Bryony in the back. 
"Oh, hon, I know those shoes might be the PlantSim thing to wear and all, but..."
Yeah. You could say my daughter's a fashion statement.  The whole outfit. 
 Here he comes!
Baby 17, Jack, tossing his diploma.  He graduated with just Honours, like his brother, and received the Most Likely to Take Over the World award. 
 Teddy's and Jack's photos up on the wall.
I made Veggi Rolls for tea for the boys' last night in the house - it's Teddy's favourite.  I don't know how to make Jack's favourite (Porcini Risotto). 
All sitting down to eat (except Bryony, she doesn't eat). 
 Time to go!  Hugging Jack goodbye.  Before he moved out, he got a job in the Professional Sports career - his boss is his big sister Matilda (#2)!!
Hugging Teddy goodbye.  Before he moved out he got a job in the Music career.  Babies 16 and 17 have left the building!
 This alien, back again?
 Ladybug made me her BFF!!! *sniff*
Uh-oh, Andromeda didn't catch the school bus... Mum's on a warpath! 
 She's in trouble now.
 Prom night!  The girls in the limo (poor Rory was at work but went afterwards).
Bryony (red) and Andromeda (white) have taken over Teddy and Jack's bed!  It's about time too (they're a teen and a child and this is their first real bed! Bryony sleeps with me and Andi sleeps in the treehouse). 
 Ethan came over and we got to it!!  He found it a bit weird having the presence of 17 of my children there at the time (the graduation photos) but he got over it.
Um, nice... hat?  Nevermind the pumpkin - I'm always carving them for some reason!  Oh, and just after this, I got a text from Monet telling me she's Prom Queen and Rory's Prom King!  That's really awkward though... it's happening all over again!  It always happens when my boys and girls go to prom together. 
Vom-vom time!  Always a fun experience. 
 It's Love Day and Liam has invited me to a party!  Who else was there...?
#12 Thomas
 #3 Hunter
 #1 Rose
 And #8 Charley and #14 Liam himself.
 I thought it was a good opportunity to mend my relationship with Thomas as, apparently, we are 'acquaintances'.  Hunter waving in the background!
I then decided to send ALL of my kids a text! (except Andi who can't text yet) Yep, ALL.  From the one I have the highest relationship with (Jagger) to the one I have the lowest relationship with (Effie) and all of them in between.  
Fun fact:  The order of my kids in which I have the best to worst relationship with is (though you probably don't care):
Jagger, Charley, Rose, Ryder, Bryony, Parker, Liam, Matilda, Heidi, Andromeda, Hunter, Evie, Darcy, Monet, Everly, Teddy, Rory, Jack, Thomas, Savannah, Gemma and Effie. 
It's interesting to see though.  Especially when Hunter used to be the child I had the highest relationship with (and this was recently!). I don't know how I maintain such a high relationship with those at the top.  I've been meaning to mend things with Savannah for ages now, since she moved out so long ago and our relationship has been pretty low for a while.  I should invite her and the other lower ones over (so Savannah, Gemma, Thomas, Jack, Teddy, I'm thinking.  From Everly upwards the status is 'friends' or higher). 
 Oh, look who's pregnant!
Oh, Jaggy's home!!  Not sure where Ryder and Parker (who also live there) were.  BTW, when I got home and tried to invited those certain kids of mine over, none of them except Teddy felt like it!!  Maybe I should throw a party with those ones? 
 Wow, Andi...
 I threw a party the next day - apparently to Teddy, Andromeda playing chess was funny.
 Jack! #17
 Evie! #4
 Darcy feeling my tummy! #7
 Huggin Savannah! #6
 Jagger's staying the night! #9
 He was excited when I told him I was pregnant.
 But wasn't too pleased when I told him Ethan was the father...
 Bryony might just be my first child to be taught how to drive by me!
 Oops, missing Andi's birthday!
 Monet and Jagger cheer for her.
 Here's Baby 21, Andromeda, as a Teen.  She gained the Friendly trait.
 Wow, I'm in for a rough ride with these teens!
 I caught Andi doing this to Rory!
 I painted the guitar - like it?
 Uh-oh, labour time!!
 I drove myself to the hospital.  Who knew you could actually drive whilst in labour ?
 Ethan rushed to be there.
Meet Baby 23, Flynn Ethan Bloom.  He has the Artistic and Heavy Sleeper traits. 

(Yes, I realised afterwards that he has the same name as Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr's son - I didn't intend it that way!  The only similarity between the two Flynn Blooms is that they have famous parents!)

No comments:

Post a Comment