Monday 10 February 2014

MAJOR CRISIS

So today I was playing the Blooms, as I do, when my computer stuffed up as the game was saving, so I had to Force Quit my game.  I went back on a few hours later only to find some things quite amiss.  THIS for example:

That's Bryony, Andromeda, Flynn, Drew and Ladybug... someone missing, perhaps!?!?! For some reason, the save was in Game Setup mode when I went back on so, of course, I went on the household and clicked 'switch to active household' only a very important person was missing from the family portrait!  So I went into Edit Town and looked in all the households for Blanche only to find that, not only was the most important sim missing, but so was Savannah, Evie, Jagger, Jack, Rose, Dave Franco and Magenta Hue!  I started to panic! What am I going to do!??!  So I went into the family tree via Bryony and they were all still there. So I went to Bryony's relationship panel and they were there but greyed out! 
Blanche, random from China, Jack (who doesn't even look like that anymore), Savannah
So they spontaneously decided to move away, right under my nose?  Would it have anything to do with the fact that Blanche started stuffing up as soon as she greeted Zhan Su at the door? (I invited him back to visit to meet his son Drew) I suppose I forgot to mention that right before I saved in Blanche and Zhan kinda disappeared.  This would be why!  So the only choice I have is to drag up Bryony's relationship with them all and then invite them all to visit and then move them back to their proper homes!  On closer inspection, Flynn and Drew were in the house but not visible... nothing a good resetsim won't fix though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment