Monday 12 May 2014

Snap Back to Reality

 At the coffee shop (again).
 Ordering a chamomile tea this time.
 A muffin!
 Checking the job board and thinking about Willow again.
 I was given a job to play some video games at Keith's Komics.  I earned $100 for it!
I also posed nude for an art class (good luck to them seeing my child-bearing body) and donated plasma, giggles and saliva.  It made me a bit loopy!
 I was invited to a party but stayed home to study for my final exam that was in a few days.
 I rang up a few of my kids to chat.  I believe I was talking to Liam (#14) here.
 Running through the university at night with my backpack.
 Reading on my new swing I bought!
 We had a class activity which apparently involved everyone sitting around on the grass drawing.
 My lecturer chased me...
 Mmm... diet glunka cola...
 This will help me through my exam...
... which I passed with flying colours!  I invited this guy (Cody) out for some bowling (the blonde guy behind me follows me everywhere.
 Such determination.
Cody rockin' the lanes.
Ah, time to return home where I have six children awaiting me.
I came home to all the kids in the nursery, which was cool.
A lot of things happening in this picture...
 Lila in the swing!
 Sloane placed an aura of soothing or something on the girls to calm them - how sweet!
Rule #1 of learning to drive - actually have your hands on the steering wheel!  Flynn shows you how it's done (or more like how it's not done).
My little martial arts boy Drew earned a new belt!  It's in his blood after all.  And his name.  His middle name is Qiang which translates to 'strength'.
 Wings sticking out of a limo...?
 Oh!  That would be the kids going off to formal.  Drew, Paris and Sloane in the limo.
 But they drove away and left Flynn on the curb!
 I got to spend some time with just me and my newest babies.  Here with Lila.
 Oh!  And it was also Ladybug's birthday!  Wow, she is huge as an adult, much bigger than when she was a puppy!
 Big girl.
 I present to you the Prom King and Queen, Drew and Paris Bloom!
After Mummy re-tanned recently, Sloane informed me she would like to get a tan to "see how it looks on her pale skin".
 We took caution with her wings and she came out looking magnificent!
 Yummy.
 Sure enough, Paris wanted one too.
 Ladybug watching over Willow, it's just too cute.
 Uh oh.
 Ladybug likes swimming!  Look at her go!
So, I was tipped off by someone *cough* Drew *cough* that both of the girls picked up romantic interests at the formal!  That would explain the tans!  After school, Paris went over to...
... Sloane's romantic interest's house?  His name is Bradly Dexter.  Paris' man, unfortunately, just grew up into a young adult.
Sloane went over and attempted to have her first kiss with Bradly but, sadly, he rejected her.
 "Not my sister, you bitch."
But, soon enough, things were happening and they kissed AND are now going steady!  Agh!

No comments:

Post a Comment