Monday 12 May 2014

Time

That same night as the previous post a very mysterious light appeared out the front.  I knew it wasn't aliens - I'd had experience with them.
 This contraption appeared!  What on earth could it be?
 Also, just as a side note, we have two weather stones for some reason.  Outside the school...
 And outside the theatre.
 I went outside for a closer look.
 I gingerly placed my foot in the strange contraption.
 The light got brighter...
 ... and out popped this strange man!
His name is Emit Relevart (he reminded me of Doc from Back to The Future) and he handed me this strange device which he called the 'Almanac of Time'.
I accepted the gift but had no idea what to do with it.  Emit explained that her was from the future. What!?  That was crazy!  He told me I could visit the future anytime I like by stepping inside the portal.
 So I did.  What would my kids say?  Yolo or something?
Of course I brought everyone with me - I couldn't leave them behind, especially after only being home from university a few days.
 This is Emit's cool house that we are staying in.  This place is called Oasis Landing.
 Flynn: "Is all this serious, man?"
 I met, what Emit introduced me to as, a Plumbot.  Apparently they are very common in the future.  They reminded me of a simbot.
 Drew used the holographic easel to paint.
 We watched Sloane learn to play the guitar.
 A Plumbot browsing Plumbots at the Bot Emporium...
 THIS guy, it turns out, is one of our descendants!  How exciting!  Turns out we actually have many descendants living here, with only one family being poor.
This is the house of some of them. 

Ah, Time.  An awesome Sim Floyd song.  By the way guys, what do you think of the new header?  Please leave a comment telling me!  Also I would love it if you left a comment telling me if you are a frequent reader of this blog or if you follow it in any way and just generally tell me what you think!  If you voted on the favourite baby poll, I would love to know why you chose the sim you did.  ALSO, if you want to know who any people in the new header are, just ask me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment