Wednesday 9 July 2014

A Home Halved

Teaching Paris to drive - and yes, that is a new car!  It's a hover car but who cares?  It's a great size for our large family.
 Meanwhile Flynn teaches Sloane to drive.
 Driving unsupervised!  Paris has gotten her licence!
 Me teaching Daisy to walk.
 Tonight we're having a triple birthday party - it's a family affair!  Look, it's Charley Alice, number 8!
 And Jagger Chase (#9) and Liam James (#14)!
 AND Parker Russell (#11)!
 Number 7, Darcy Maize is also here!
 Lila sure is excited to be meeting her older siblings!
 Monet Vivienne and Rory Madden (#18 and 19) - that's Sloane's boyfriend Bradly behind them.
 What do you know, Thomas Indigo (#12) and Hunter Phlox (#3) are here also!
Charley has always been quite prim and proper (literally, she has the trait), ever since she was a teenager.  I just recently found out that she is in a relationship with Starsprinkle (the fairy who is Sloane and Paris' father).
 Daisy, me and Lila.
 "You ready, sis?"
"Yep."
 "Let's do this."
 It's time for Paris and Sloane's birthday!
 Blowing out their candles...
 Oh, Heidi Skye (#13) is here too!
 The girls.
 Teddy Kenyon (#16) has since shown up also.
 Paris going first...
 Woah, that outfit!
 Pretty girl!  Also, Lila looks creepy...
 I though this picture was funny - Monet, Parker, Jagger and Hunter through Sloane's wings.
 Sloane's turn!
 There she goes!
 And she's aged!
Here's Baby 25 Sloane Arabella Bloom as a Young Adult.  She gained the Diva trait and her LTW is Magic Makeover.  She kept her same traditional fairy outfit from when she was a teenager.
Baby 26, Paris Olivia Bloom, as a Young Adult.  She gained the Eco-Friendly trait.  She already chose her LTW as a teen - Dynamic DNA Profiler.
Oh, that's right, it was a triple birthday, wasn't it?  It's also Isaac's!
 He's assisted by big brother Flynn.
 Oh so adorable!
 There he goes!
 Isaac, number 29 in my clan, is now a child.  He gained the Bookworm trait.
I don't know who brought these strange things (they're called Sphere of Destiny and they're from the future) but Willow sure dug in!
 Twins.
My two very pretty, way-too-old-for-my-liking babies.  That green glow you see is Sloane projecting an aura onto her sister.
 Charley, Charley, Charley...
My other current twins, Willow and Lila, doing their homework together on a Saturday morning (strange).
I spotted a RAINBOW over Appaloosa Plains, and it almost touched our house!
For some reason, Sloane graduated in the morning (with Honour and with the Most Likely to be a Millionaire award) without actually going to city hall.  In the afternoon, however, we all (except Daisy, who was left home alone!) went to Paris's graduation.
Sloane even attended as a spectator and not a graduate.
Ugh, Isaac, nice shoes honey!  Wait a tick... I've seen this look before... on Baby 11 Parker at Baby 8 Charley's graduation!
Whilst at the graduation, I had the nursery renovated - it didn't feel homely or nursery-y enough. Now it's much better.
Fun fact: ALL of my 30 children thus far have used these cots!  I remember I bought one of them when I was pregnant with my very first baby, Rose, and I must've bought another identical one when the twins (Matilda and Hunter) came along.  I've only ever had two, even when I've had triplets, and more than two toddlers and babies at the same time.  The third usually sleeps in the swing.  I'll keep it as a tradition for all my babies - they all sleep in the exact same cots.  (This is partially untrue, as I also possess two futuristic cots I stole from Oasis Landing's base camp, which Lila and Willow used as toddlers when we traveled there).
 Another angle.
I'm in love.  It involved reducing the size of my ensuite, but in the long run my nursery is much more important as it is where my babies usually spend their first hours and most of their infancy. 
Turns out that somehow Bradly Dexter, Sloane's boyfriend, was at our house looking after Daisy, when I swear I saw him at city hall.
Paris also graduated with Honour and was awarded the Most Likely to Take Over the World.  
 Sloane and Bradly slow dancing.  She's so pretty in that dress that matches her hair.
 Woah, what's going on?
 That was smooth as, Sloane... very smooth...
Believe it or not that is actually Sloane and Bradly beneath those sheets, in MY bed, beneath the portraits of her siblings.
 Why hello, my children.
 Flynn showed me his 'Sprite'.
Huh, uh, Sloane, you're not going to tell your little brother what just happened in that very bed, are you?  That's not what that book's about, is it?  Alas, it is only a Martial Arts skill book.
 Sketching Flynn!
 For someone who is level 10 in the Painting skill, this is a very disappointing effort.
 Flynn seems to like it though?
 Ah, the basement!  Descending the stairs...
Basically down here we just have our oversized objects (photo booth, tanning booth, gem cutter, potion lab, etc.).
Sloane and Paris's portraits, side by side on a fresh wall.  Paris looks a lot like me.
 Well, Paris, that outerwear is, um, not going to keep you very warm in certain areas...
 Ah, better.  That's the one I chose.
Pretty Paris.  Should have taken her to Champs Les Sims - it's near Paris. 
Flynn, Drew, Sloane and Paris all then moved out together, reducing me from 8 to 4 children living with me.  There was a big hole when they left.  Don't worry, though - it won't be left empty for long!

No comments:

Post a Comment