Wednesday 9 July 2014

Babies 31, 32, 33 and 34: Surprise Quads!

When the kids moved out, I got all of their belongings, unfortunately (so I got their high school diplomas, awards, prom photos, everything!) which also included Flynn's Sprite!  Did I mention his name is Corey?  So now it's like I've got another child (or at least pet) to look after.
The Girl with the Pink Headband.  Another one of my masterpieces.  Rejoining the Painter career and just selling one painting bumped me up to level 6 of the career!  I then remembered an opportunity I received a LONG time ago, which was to provide the city with 15 paintings.  I already had about 5 sitting around...
... including these!  That's a portrait of Matilda, Evie and Hunter.  When my first few kids grew up, I had a bright idea to paint a young adult portrait of each of them, and I even built an underground gallery for all the paintings at my old house!  It soon proved to be too hard, so instead I came up with the 'graduation photo booth picture with mum' tradition, which I'm happy to say I've been able to keep with every one of my 28 children who have graduated so far.
Another painting.
 Finished this one... pop art?
 It looks like bacon but it's actually a picture of my three leaf sculpture to the right of the easel.
Potty training Daisy!
Isaac is such an artistic Mummy's boy, always painting on his own.
It's Daisy's birthday!
 Number 30, Daisy, as a child.
 Better.
 Lila teaching Ladybug to sit.
I used the simfinder app to find my next father, and this is who they sent over... (I thought this picture was funny)
... this guy!  His name is Eddie Burkett.  He's got that typical townie face that they all seem to have (he's almost identical to Alejandro Wiles, the father of 16 and 17 Teddy and Jack, who are identical to their father).
I told him about my challenge but he seemed apprehensive.  He eventually came round to the idea, as he's "always wanted children" and couldn't "pass up an opportunity to help out a pretty lady like you".
*UHMMMUHM* Lila?!?!  Why are you watching me and Eddie in the shower?!  Oh, and Willow was behind her too?!
Time to bring out my dusty old lamp again!
 A different genie popped out this time.
I wished for a large family and he granted it to me.  I don't know why I look so surprised.  I've gone through this heaps of times before!
 Yes, that is Eddie descending from the treehouse, where a few of my children have been conceived.
Willow's napping instead of doing her homework?
Bryony (#21) invited me over to her house.  Andromeda (#22) lives there too and I saw her restoring her brain power.
Uh oh, vomit time!
I thought this was a funny photo.
Daisy loves riding on the rocking horse.
On Snowlflake Day, we all woke up to find the basement had been finally furnished!  With an extremely large television, I might add.
The whole family enjoying the new presents.  LtoR: Daisy, Lila, Willow, Isaac, Me
Willow gave Ladybug a bath in the new bath!
We also got a small(er) dining table for the downstairs retreat/storage basement (it was built to keep our bulky items).  We all ate key lime pie (my favourite) for a Snowflake Day meal.
An alien visitor... nothing new.  My daughter is half-alien, after all.
Falafel time.  Me, Daisy, Willow.
Oh look!  I'm pregnant!  I do love this rocking chair.
Isaac, being born in the future, is automatically a bit more advanced than the rest of us.  He reads digital books!
His phone is a HoloPhone!
Speaking of Isaac, it's time to age up!
#29 Isaac as a teen.  He gained the Dislikes Children trait (maybe he's not such a mummy's boy after all!)
Time for a nicer hairstyle.
So he chooses the same one as Eddie?  He looks as lot like his father, Neel.
Now this is not a sight you see every day - a pregnant woman walking around in her pyjamas with a jet pack on!
I was out teaching Willow to drive when we saw Liam (foreground, #14) and Flynn (far back, #23). That's us in the middle.
Well, I went into labour on the side of the road and so Willow and I went to the hospital.  I came out carrying a basket.  I'd only hoped the genie's wish would work!  They've never failed me in the past, so I was hopeful.  
Meet Baby 31, Holland Grace Bloom.  She was born with the Loves the Outdoors and Heavy Sleeper traits.
Baby 32, Rudy Edward Bloom.  Edward comes from his father, Eddie.  He was born with the Excitable and Loves the Outdoors traits.  He has the darkest skin.
Baby 33, Finlay Joy Bloom.  She was also born with the Excitable and Loves the Outdoors traits.
And Baby 34?!  Quadruplets?  Okay, I was NOT expecting that.  I was hoping for triplets, as the genie hinted at 'three', but the doctors said Marlowe Anne Bloom was hiding!  She was born with the Loves the Outdoors and Athletic traits.  She has the fairest skin.  Three girls and one boy.  GBGG quads!  Before Marlowe, I was thinking it was the exact same configuration as my previous and only triplets, Monet, Rory and Effie (18, 19 and 20) who are GBG.  But then they pulled Marlowe out! They were all born with the Loves the Outdoors trait though, which is weird.
Lila must've known that Rudy was hungry because she was quick to get to him for his first feed! 
How am I going to handle four babies?  Well, I guess I am a pro at raising children and I have done this many toddlers and babies at a time.  I also, luckily, have three teens (though I don't know how much help Isaac will be since he dislikes children).  Well, Eddie, you got your wish of having children - you now have four!

No comments:

Post a Comment