Friday 4 July 2014

Baby 30

 My resort... and it looks like I'm driving myself to the hospital.
Meet Baby 30, Daisy Nickole Bloom.  She was born with the Good and Athletic traits.  Her middle name is derived from her father, Nickolas.
 Flynn gets first feed!
 And Flynn....!?!??!  What are you doing in my resort tower!?!?  And with who?!
 I was invited to a party.
 By my daughter Bryony!
Back home though it was Drew's birthday, a milestone one of that, and I quickly rushed home to be there.
 Sloane's excited.
Baby 24, Drew Qiang Bloom, as a Young Adult - yep, definite replica.  He gained the Loves the Outdoors trait and his LTW is Martial Arts Master.  He is now in the league of my other sons Jagger, Parker, Thomas and Liam, with being identical (in facial features) to each other.  I don't know why this is.  It's very odd.  I shall now be prone to getting Liam and Drew mixed up now as they are, literally, identical, with the same hair and eye colour too!
And since I didn't get Flynn's YA portrait, here it is.  I'm lucky he gained his father's (Ethan) genetics, unlike the five aforementioned sons.
 My baby has graduated (with highest honour, I might add).
He was voted Valedictorian and Most Artistic!  I couldn't be more proud. 
 The toilet is absolutely filthy.  I TOLD Sloane to clean it!!
Since Flynn didn't have a graduation (he aged up whilst we were in the future), I had to get my photo booth portrait with him in his formal wear instead of his graduation robes.
Drew's picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment