Tuesday 7 October 2014

Back on Track

Ah.  That's the first time (I think) I've had to 'kick' any of my children out.  Aren't you relieved, in a good way, that they are finally gone, Finlay?
Finlay: "Brains..."
Oh!  I forgot we actually had three cars.  I've been meaning to sell the old one on the left.  The Sloppy Jalopy is actually Lila's (she somehow got it).
Gemma (#15)?!  Why are you attacking me!  She's a zombie!  She only lives down the street with her uncle James Franco (her father Dave is 'away').
Chatting long distance with Jack.  A few of my children - Rose (#1), Evie (#4), Savannah (#6) and Jack (#17) - along with others such as Dave Franco and Magenta Hue are 'away'.  It happened ages ago.  Somehow they ended up not in this town, if you know what I mean.  They are treated as if they are someone you know from university or overseas.   I can chat long distance with them.  Right now I'm trying to bring them home.  You may remember when I brought Jagger home (see here and here).
Rudy and Finlay slept in the treehouse.  My kids do that a lot, actually.  It's like they can't use their own beds a lot of the time without getting a bed time story - it's annoying when some of them are allocated top bunks!
Ah, Leisure Day!  Finlay and Holland eating cheese plate. 
Just painted a masterpiece in a few short hours, what about you?
I threw a family party and invited as many of my kids as I could.  Here's Charley Alice! (Baby 8) Is your arm okay sweetie...?
Drew Qiang! (#24)
Parker Russell! (#11 and identical to Drew)
Kenji Midden again (father of the triplets)!  And there's Baby 7 Darcy Maize in the background. Don't worry sweetie I'll bring your twin home soon.
Someone drove this awesome as car and parked it in my garage!  Maybe I need to get that one...
My werewolf baby, Jagger Chase! (#9)
Sheila Blanco who was Evie's girlfriend but now she lives with some other of my kids, I don't even know.
Andromeda Xena! (#22)
Kenji's daughter Effie Kaydence (#20)!
Everly Jade! (#5) I'll be bringing your twin home soon too.
Effie rocking the Laser Rhythm-a-Con!
Baby 13 Heidi Skye! (We call her Katniss as a nickname)
My fairy girl Sloane Arabella showed up (#25)!  Talking to little brother Isaac. Look at those butterflies!
Charley, turn around, there's a mirror behind you!

No comments:

Post a Comment