Wednesday 15 October 2014

Bloom Bungalow

I don't think I've properly introduced you to our humble abode.  We have lived on this lot since Babies 9 and 10, Jagger and Ryder, were babies (Baby 11).  I eventually demolished the house we were living in and designed and built our current beautiful home (Renovations, Identical Children and... a Genie?).  It has continued to receive renovations and extensions even after I built it.  I absolutely love it - it is perfect for our family.  I'm thinking that this will be the last home we ever live in, hopefully, unless I get sick of it in many babies' time.  I'm hoping this will be a tradition that most of my children will experience (living in this house - my first 13 children never got to live in it though).  My apologies if this sounds like a real estate advertisement. 

Bloom Bungalow
  • Four bedrooms
  • Four bathrooms
  • Three dining areas
  • Two living areas
  • A spacious basement
  • A study/home office
  • A laundry
  • An outdoor barbeque area
  • A swimming pool
  • A double garage
  • A garden 
  • A time portal
The front door
A side view of the house
Back view
Entrance/dining
Dining/entrance (looks bigger than it actually is)
The kitchen (please excuse Isaac)
The kitchen
The study/office
View out the back door
The lounge room
The master suite (Blanche's room) 
Another view showing all 28 graduation photos so far
Blanche's ensuite
Original main bathroom (smaller)
Nursery
Larger kids' room
Smaller kids' room
Hallway
Main bathroom (larger)
Garage
Basement - dining and living area
Basement - also features photo booth and tanning machine
Downstairs bathroom
Bathroom
Room for large skill items - gem cutter, sculpting station, alchemy station, science research station, bot-building station, chemistry set and workbench
Barbeque area 
Outdoor area
Pool area
Backyard 

I hope you enjoyed the house tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment