Tuesday 7 October 2014

There's a Storm Coming

Harry.
Six beds and eight kids? (Also: new photo size!)
I guess it's time for Lila and Willow to finally move out!
Only the universe (game) didn't like it (exception raised error) every time they moved out so... they're still here!
Oh, hey Chet.
Since Lila and Willow [will be] moving out, it's time for bed reallocations (in their colours, of course)!  Holland (blue), Finlay (orange) and Marlowe (yellow) in the smaller room. 
And Isaac (yellow, in his always bed), Rudy (bunk purple) and Daisy (single purple) in the other room.
Brooding Marlowe in the rocking chair (even though she doesn't have the trait - none of the kids have, actually).
Um, Lila, is your leg supposed to do that?!
Hey, what's Liam doing at the school?
Rory's girlfriend Cari turned into a vampire?
Willow's lovely Playground Monitor uniform.
Unknown twin code happening between these two.
I painted from memory but I'm not sure what it is?
Marlowe (I think) brought her nephew Ernie home from school!  My youngest (of 5) grandchild!  He was born after the quads, as were all of my grandchildren, and he's the latest, yet he's a child and his older cousins are still toddlers and babies? Weird! (turns out the ageing had been switched!)
Hug from Nanna!  He inherited my hair!  His mother (Andromeda) and his father (Cerulean) have green and blue hair, respectively, but he inherited mine!  Agh, I feel so proud!  He has his mother's green alien skin.
We had three visiting children that day (all pictured).  In addition to Ernie, we had the Dexter twins (Bradly is Sloane's boyfriend).
Ah, the gem cutter!  I have not used this in such a long time (like maybe ten babies ago?).
We have a massive HDD (yes, HDD it is) TV downstairs and you watch this one?  Kids...
Someone obviously pongs.
Ladybug really doesn't like the statuesque surprise.
My genie loves using my water slide.
Willow has to sleep in my bed now!  I think I might bring out the never-before-used tents for the girls until they move out.
So my garden hasn't been growing properly, so it's time to dig it up.  Imagine if my forbidden fruit plant had never grown - I wouldn't have Bryony!
Binning the plants.
Bye bye garden.  Time to start anew.  
Okay, what is Kenji Midden doing around the side of my house?  Dude, your kids moved out eons ago.  You have two grandchildren.  Maybe you should go visit them.  Curt and Reynaldo their names are.  Go visit Effie and Monet while you're there.
Daisy looking unimpressed/evil.  
The twins' new humble abode!  It's the first time these tents have been used.  It has to be right outside the front door as there is no space anywhere else.
Does anyone else's doors of these (from Supernatural) do this?  When you initially place them they're lined up, but I have these all through the house and they're all misaligned.
Not sure what's going on here.
So I'm not too fond of the pond out the front or, especially the bushes surrounding it.  The idea when I decided to have it put in was for the kids to go fishing in it and for a nice decoration but now I'm not so sure.  Also, there's Willow rushing off to work.
I did put this fountain in instead to see what it would look like but now I think it looks worse!
Lila's not too fond of her outfit.  It's almost the same as Baby 15 Gemma's, and those shoes!
So now she's reverted back to her teen outfit, which is really nice and I think it suits her.
Getting started on my new garden!
Hugging Ladybug.
I thought I'd introduce my genie Chet to my other genie [daughter] Willow.
This is what I ended up doing with the driveway. 
 I retanned and so Lila thought she'd give it a go.  She came out stunning!
She's shocked!
I don't know how she does it (Lila making Daisy's bed in heelless heels). 
On this fine summer evening, all ten of us (me, Lila, Willow, Isaac, Daisy, Holland, Rudy, Finlay, Marlowe and Ladybug) all went swimming!
I always forget we have this magic mirror in the small bedroom.  I think I got it when I had the triplets (Babies 18-20, Monet, Rory and Effie) because their dad Kenji was a witch (though, surprisingly, none of the kids are).
Speaking of Monet and Effie, here's a photo booth picture of them that's still on the wall from when this room was theirs!  I think I've shown it to you before.  And I think I made the same comment last time: how did Monet get on that angle in the last one?!
Hugging Lila.
Hugging Willow.
Willow getting excited.
Using her genie powers...
To magically clean the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment