Monday 24 November 2014

Babies 36 & 37!

Rudy was still at Maribel's house.  Her brother Antoine lives there too (a fairy like Starsprinkle with his hair too!), as does Darcy (#7)...
... and their mother Charley (#8).
Rudy chatting up the gang.
It's another snow day!  That probably won't stop the kids from going to school though.  I found it funny that as soon as the snow day music chimed, Sam cried and Ladybug barked (she recently developed the Noisy trait)!
A few hours after getting home from the hospital, I invited Zac Whipsnake over!  I found him via online dating - one of the few Appaloosa Plains natives left!  He's not that attractive, but I'm all for introducing variety.
There was no fart arsing around as we got to it!
Ah, the shower, a common place for my conceptions.
Ladybug made Holland her BFF! Aww!
It was Snowflake Eve when all through the bungalow... not a creature was stirring- oh, crap Sam's woken up and is crying!
Snowflake morning vom-vom time!
We didn't get much, present-wise, this year a there isn't much we don't have! We got the bar on the right, the dog bed for Ladybug and the digital frame to enlarge the tiny China pic.  We also got the best camera.
Finlay got asked to the prom by Malinda Dexter, sister of Sloane's boyfriend Bradly.
My babies looking all spiffy as they make their way to the prom (which is on Snowflake Day, how inconvenient) - Holland, Rudy, Finlay and Marlowe.
I threw a gift giving party, like usual, with a formal theme this time.  In this photo you can see Monet, Thomas, Heidi, Charley, Parker, Darcy, Effie and Everly along with some randoms (including bloody Penny Sheets in the middle there!).
Rudy, Holland and Finlay in the limo (Marlowe was in there too).  I hate how in winter they change into their outerwear instead of keeping their formalwear on!
At the party I discovered I was pregnant!
Darcy, Thomas and Effie on the lounges, Parker in front of the true, me at the door, Charley slightly seen off to the left.
Right, so I was getting updates about everything that was happening at the prom (lots of fights, attempted pranks, wardrobe malfunctions, refusals to dance etc.) and at the prom Finlay and Malinda started going steady! (And Marlowe became romantic interests with Malinda's sister Cecilia) BUT... THIS is Malinda!! She was at our house?!
Effie opening a present.  Heidi on the lounge.
I got a picture of the quadlings heading off to the formal with my new camera!  It's now in the digital frame.
Someone brought over perfect Snowflake Day food - chocolate gnomes!  Marlowe's hoeing into them!
It's not often I'm pregnant and holding a baby.
Oh look!  Sam became a toddler!  He is so adorable!
I title this "Pregnant with Sam".
This face can only mean one thing...
This time Holland takes me to the hospital.
Meet Baby 36, Wren Esmerelda Bloom!  Her traits are Eccentric and Brave.  She appears to have my skin tone.
I was not expected TWO more girls!  They already outweigh my boys by a lot, but now even more so.  Baby 37 is Ryan Zelda Bloom.  Her traits are Virtuoso and Loves the Cold.  She appears to have Zac's skin tone.  This is my THIRD set of twins, in a row, to be girl/girl and my fourth overall girl/girl pair (previous being Evie/Everly, Sloane/Paris and Lila/Willow).
I haven't had full nursery in a while (since the quads were toddlers, and they're now teens).  Wren, Zac, Sam and Ryan.
Wow, great father, Zac.  Go home.  In fact, one of the kids did tell him to go home!
Holland (bless her) teaching cutie Sam to talk!
Rudy tending to Ryan!
I love playing with my kids - how adorable it this?!
Rockin' with Wren.
Holland's watching...
Finlay plays with Ryan and- WOAH!
A tad creepy, Holland!
I took a shower only to discover someone (it was Rudy) had put hair dye in there!  This is actually Thomas' (12) hair colour, so it's not really a laughing matter!
Darling, funny Ladybug in her new bed!
Playing kicky sack with Finlay in the wee hours of the morning.
I promise you, he was in the swing!!  Someone must've taken him out!
My grandson Reynaldo (I think) rocking out! (son of baby 19, Rory).
Wow.
 Birthday time for Wren!
And Ryan!
Baby 37, Ryan, as a toddler.  She has Zac's hair and my eyes.  She looks more like me.
Baby 36, Wren, as a toddler.  She too has Zac's hair and my eyes.
 Wow.  She is definitely Zac's daughter!
Bum!  Just kidding.  Look at little cutie Sam who now has two toddler sisters to play with!
Oh, she is definite Zac. 

No comments:

Post a Comment