Thursday 20 November 2014

Baby 35: Another Baby, Finally!

This is my old friend from uni, Cody Eisenberg.  Somehow, he is now in our town, though he still has the university symbol on his portrait.  A few days ago I tried to invite him, Zhan Su (my best friend and Drew's dad), Rose, Jack, Savannah and Evie to visit (they are all 'on holiday' - you may remember when I was gone and when I also brought Jagger back).  They never came.  Now I can't reinvite them because the game thinks they are here ("only one group can visit at a time").  Somehow, Cody is here which is great and exactly what I want.  It's like the game knew I wanted him to be the next father! 
From friendly hug to amorous hug, there's no messing around!
I love that look of surprise they always have. 
This is the first time I've kissed someone in ages. 
Straight to the armoire.  You may remember the only other time this was used - coincidentally, when Drew was conceived, the only father who came to 'visit' to conceive (if that makes sense)!
We really got it moving!  Also Marlowe happened to enter the room when it was happening!  How embarrassing.
My favourite part of the cupboard romp!
There's that stride of pride I've missed so much.
Another alien.
Finlay obviously doesn't care that Cody is sleeping there as she improves her writing skill.
Ah, the sickness that I, funnily enough, have missed!  I was made to be pregnant, I tell ya!
Wow, nice to see someone (Holland) using this toy that we got eons ago as a birthday present for Darcy (#7)!
Well this is awkward (Blanche's head was full-on 90 degrees sideways after).
Finlay, the little rebel, was playing with fire!
Rudy: "Mum, you don't look too good."
Me: *groans*
Ah, lovely.
A few hours later I was vomiting again!
Before he moved out, I got some funny photos with Kang!
It's winter, which means time for some Christmas decorations!
Our tree.
Rudy teaching Ladybug to sit up.
Everyone's always obsessed with our rocking chair (Cody's still here a day later).
Just after he leaves I find out I'm pregnant!  I want a girl for some reason, even though my girls outweigh my boys big time (I have 20 girls and 14 boys).  Fun fact: this is my 20th pregnancy!
Ah, there's my grandson (one of four) Ernie outside school.  There's his father Cerulean in the back!  He is the father of Thomas and Heidi (#12 and 13).  Ernie's mother is Andromeda (#22).
Holland decides to do her homework outside the school in the snow. 
Hey, remember Archie Soulbuster, the werewolf?  I woohooed with him soooo many times but never became pregnant!  He's married now.  That's his wife Emily building the snowman.
Rudy has set the barbeque on fire!  His older brother Drew did that also.  This is what happens when they try to make hot dogs when there are so many leftovers in the fridge!  Karma!  You may remember the last time we had a fire (when Willow breathed fire from eating hot and sour soup) the firefighters never came.  Well, same thing happened this time!
Rudy chillin' with Maribel at her house.  She's the daughter of Charley (#8) and Starsprinkle Blossom.
Me being a spazz and trying to feel the snow when I'm under the patio.
I love when the kids (Holland here) play with Ladybug!
Apparently this painting of mine was 'brilliant' - worth a lot too!
On my way to the shower I went into labour!
I took the child in the best mood with me to the hospital (Finlay).
Meet Baby 35, Sam Cody Bloom - a boy, yay!  He was born with the Artistic trait and I gave him the Couch Potato trait, just to mix things up (none of my kids have had that one before).  I hope he doesn't turn out to be another identical (like Jagger, Parker, Thomas, Liam, Drew and Rudy) and I also hope he's not identical to Cody!
Straight into the pram for Sam and trudging through the snow.  Finlay in back.  Sam was born a whopping 25 days after the quadruplets!  I think that's the biggest gap between my consecutive kids!  (I keep track of what day each baby was born and what time - they all have a bio!)

No comments:

Post a Comment