Thursday 20 November 2014

Daisy and Kang

50th post!
I believe it's been a while since our last quad group shot, so here are the quadlings as teens!
Holland, Rudy, Finlay and Marlowe
My gosh Marlowe is sooo skinny!  Just like her older brother Drew.
Kang has to resort to syphoning the power from our TV to recharge his batteries. 
One of the kids brought this lovely home from school - Maribel!  She is my granddaughter (if you can't tell by the hair)!  She is the daughter of Charley (baby 8) and Starsprinkle Blossom (father of Paris and Sloane).  Her little brother Antoine has Starsprinkle's colourful hair that I wished one of the girls would get!  I did say, when I had the girls, that I hoped one of them would get his hair and when they didn't I said I hoped a grandchild through them would.  Well, now one of my grandchildren does but it's not Sloane or Paris' child!
We finally got Kang his own recharging station.
He seems very eager to do my laundry, bless.  Daisy installed the Competent Cleaner trait chip in him!
My portrait of Ladybug!
Teaching Holland to drive.
Kang helps Marlowe with her homework... in front of the barbeque... at midnight...
Uh oh, what's this?
The washing machine has malfunctioned!  This is a first!
At Daisy's birthday party, she gets to talk to her Dad, Nickolas.  Today was also Spooky Day.
Someone brought baked angel food cake!  I better put it in the fridge before it goes off like usual. (Throwback to the previous and first time we had it)
Happy girl about to blow out her candles.
Make a wish, sweetheart!
She was happy to have her creation (Kang), her father and her mother there.
Woah!  I swear her face changed.  And it can't be a coincidence that she grew up to have a whole outfit in her favourite colour (purple), can it?
Baby 30, Daisy Nickole Bloom (who is insanely pretty) as a Young Adult!  She chose the Night Owl trait and her LTW is More Than a Machine.  Wow, you would never guess that this pretty face spent most of her teen years building a PlumBot and being a self-employed bot builder!
My Daisy!
Is she my clone?  It's hard to tell because I'm so wrinkly nowadays.
Finlay thought Monet was hilarious for some reason.
Marlowe got frostbite!
Jagger came along and he brought his cat Mozart (technically his wife Jacquie's cat).
Angel Daisy - donating $1000!
Penny Sheets was at the party!  Remember her?  She was the dreaded mascot.  Well we don't have mascots come anymore.  Now she's a paparazzi!
Isaac's and Daisy's photos have joined the rest on the wall (below Lila and Willow)!  The two never got to graduate because technically they weren't enrolled in high school after we got back from the future, due to enrolling in the future school.  The quads are fine though because they've since aged into teens and attend a new school (high).
Sketching Kang!
Piss poor effort for a famous painter.
He likes it though! 
Daisy having a final nap on her bed.
Kang having a final charge!
Hugging Baby 29, Isaac Neel, goodbye.
Daisy and Kang have a very strong bond.  She's promising to protect her PlumBot, how sweet!
Hugging Baby 30, Daisy Nickole, goodbye!
Saying goodbye to 'baby' 30.5, Kang!  He was awesome.  He shows up in the family tree which I thought was so cute.
I asked if I could give Kang a departing tuneup (I'm level 2 of bot building).
Daisy watches carefully to make sure I don't damage him!
But he turned out great!
So then Isaac, Daisy and Kang moved out, leaving just me and the quads in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment