Monday 24 November 2014

Google Fun

So, I was wondering what would come up if I searched 'Blanche Bloom's 100 Baby Challenge' in Google Images.  We have been in a few magazines before, and most of us are celebrities, so I knew something would show up - here's what I found!
First picture is our banner featuring: me and Cerulean; me; our Christmas tree; me and toddler Teddy; me hugging Matilda; me discovering I'm pregnant with Teddy and Jack; me 'harvesting' Bryony; me snuggling Ladybug; Darcy feeling Flynn in my tummy
An old icon from the alternative save featuring Paris, Ladybug, old Lila, me, Flynn, old Isaac (actually now Willow), Drew and Sloane
 Me on the phone!
Jagger and Ryder's graduation photos!
Me
Me and one of my genies
The Evil Mr. Gnome that lives in our house!  He occasionally gives us gnightmares!
Connie is also from an alternate save and does not exist.  She was the daughter of Monet and Louie Parrott
This was early on.  That's Rose (Baby 1), Chuck Hobble (Baby 8 Charley's father) and me.  I dared Rose to kiss Chuck (I was a novice mother at this point, okay!) and he slapped her!
Bryony Elizabeth (Baby 21) is born from the earth!
Baby 2 Matilda Violet's YA portrait!
Ah, it's Calvin Riffin, father of Rose!
The same image from the banner.  What a great picture.
Another view of Bryony's birth.
Baby 7 Darcy Maize ageing into a teen!
Bloom Bungalow
Baby 3 Hunter Phlox's YA portrait! (Twin of Matilda)
Me yelling at Chuck after he slapped Rose
I think this was our very first gift giving party, in our old house!
From memory, this is the second Snowflake Day we had, where we got the photo booth as a present - that's what started the graduation photo tradition!
Again from an alternative save, Effie and Moss got together!
Me at the letterbox and Calvin stuck on the side of the road
Our neighbour Venessa Messina
Well, Charley does have children, just with Starsprinkle and not Ethan!  (Alternative save - different fathers from my challenge!)
Cross-eyed Moss Hue!
Yet again from an alternate save.  Andromeda has a child with Cerulean though!
Sunnep Shukepoj!  Is it sad I still remember her exact name?
This is not the case currently 

And that is all that came up!  What a random variety!  You guys should try searching and see if you get the same results!

No comments:

Post a Comment