Saturday 29 November 2014

Party Time

Ryan in the playpen.
Wow, Wren really does have quite an evil look to her, doesn't she?  Poor darling, it's Zac's genes!
Cutie Sam is getting potty trained!
Effects machines... there's a party?
Yes, there is... a quadruple birthday party!  Balloons out the front in the quads' favourite colours.
Cakes and balloons in favourite colours!  Yellow for Marlowe, blue for Finlay, purple for Rudy and orange for Holland!
The party scene!  This is the most all-out I've gone for a party, but come on, I have four children becoming young adults!  I brought the sound system outside.
Gemma started insulting me for some reason.
Charley's umbrella is interesting...?
Ugh, great dancing there, Holland and Rudy.
Marlowe blowing out the candles!
I love her face here!
Finlay!
The hair stayed!
So did Finlay's!  And the outfit is not too bad!  Usually when my kids age up they get placed in something horrible.
Finny's quite larger-chested!  NOT like her mummy!
The face says it all.
Rudy's outfit is pretty much the same!
Holland blowing out her candles!
That skirt is awful, but they all retained their teen hairstyle!  They aged up in exact reverse order, which is cool.
I get asked out on dates AT LEAST twice a day, and most of the time it's by previous fathers!  I was on the phone to Lilac Hue here, the second father of my challenge (father to Matilda and Hunter).  The Hues are shockers for it - especially Cerulean!  He had also called me today, and not five seconds earlier Ethan Parrott was calling me!  Seriously guys, I can't date you when I've already had a child/children with you!  Not to mention some of you are in a relationship with my children!
Baby 31 Holland Grace Bloom as a young adult.  She chose the Neat trait and her LTW is to Become a Superstar Athlete.  I think she is a clone of me (facial features-wise).  
Baby 32 Rudy Edward Bloom (another clone) as a young adult.  He was given the Party Animal trait.  His LTW is Seaside Saviour. 
Baby 33 Finlay Joy Bloom as a young adult.  She chose the Natural Cook trait and her LTW is Celebrated Five-Star Chef.  She is the first of my children to have the same shirt as me!  She is identical to Holland but they have different hair and eye colours and eyebrows. 
Last but not least is Baby 34 Marlowe Anne Bloom.  She chose the Hopeless Romantic trait and her LTW is Star News Anchor.  She looks similar to Holland and Finlay but her nose and eyes are slightly different.  FUN FACT: all four quads have the Loves the Outdoors trait and three of them have the athletic trait (Finlay doesn't).  Rudy and Finlay are both Excitable whilst Holland and Marlowe are both Bookworms.  Lots of trait-sharing with these quads! 
My grandson, Antoine.  He is the daughter of Charley (baby 8) and Starsprinkle Blossom.  He has the same eye shape as my daughters Sloane and Paris, whose dad is also Starsprinkle.  
 Holland: *whispers* Finlayyyyyy.... FinLAAY.
Rudy!
The classic "I just got a job" face, sported by Holland.
What the...?!
A trick or treater?!  In the middle of Spring?  This doesn't make sense.  There were two more after this one as well!  It took them two seasons to get to our house?  Then again, the fire brigade don't ever come when we call them. 
Ryan is the first of the toddlers to be potty trained! 
I put most of the pictures we had lying around in the new frame.  I think these photos are from the first time I ever used the photo booth. 
Drew's (#24) prom photo!
My girl triplets, Effie (pink hair, #20) and Monet (dark hair, #18) having fun in the photo booth.  This has been seen many times before, as up until now it lived in the smaller bedroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment