Sunday 16 November 2014

My Youngest is a Teen!

Daisy doing what she does best.
Charging these strange crystal plants - she tells me she needs them for her bot building.
They talk back!
Harvesting.
This one was charged with laughter, she says... whatever that means. 

I found this funny. 
Daisy had learnt a lot in the future and collected a lot of nanites and crystals, and Isaac had met his father, so we had to come home.  I say had to because the next day was Isaac's and the quads' birthdays.  I didn't want a repeat of Flynn - he grew into a young adult in the future and didn't get a graduation - so I had to bring us home so the same didn't happen to Isaac.  
Whilst the kids were at school I cleaned out my personal inventory (it needed to be).  Here we have Drew, Sloane and Paris' high school diplomas!
This is Corey, the sprite that Flynn took from the future.  I plan to give it back to him at the party tonight.
Party time! Me, Willow, Bryony, Lila and Germaine Hobbs.
Willow: "Really?  You're really taking a photo of my Mum?"
The office is getting crowded!  Effie, Flynn and Hunter have arrived now too!
Fun fact I may not have mentioned before: Holland (baby 31, oldest of the quadruplets) was named after Holland Roden because Willow looks like her! (above)
My boy Isaac ready to age up!
Blowing out the candles.
The crowd!  Hunter, Ladybug, Gemma, Paris, Finlay, Marlowe, Ryder, Holland, Kang and Daisy can be seen here.
There he goes!
My handsome boy!  He's got facial hair!  He chose the Savvy Sculptor trait as he has been using our sculpting machine lately (he's the first to use it, actually!).
Baby 29 Isaac Neel Bloom as a Young Adult.  I'll add him to the list of my children who are carbon copies of their father. 
Bryony doesn't look impressed!
It's settled!  He wants to be a World Renowned Surgeon!
It's the quadruplets' turn to age up now!  From front, in birth order: Holland, Rudy, Finlay, Marlowe.
The crowd has expanded!
I seriously thought Effie was holding Kang for a moment (it looked like that from a different angle)!
Holland blows out her candles!
Rudy blows out his candles!
Finlay blows out her candles!
Marlowe blows out her candles! 
Daddy (Eddie Burkett) has arrived just in time!
Whilst everyone else stays to cheer on the quads, new adult Isaac digs into his cake!
Um, go Finlay?
Holland, #31, as a teen!  She now has the Athletic trait.
Rudy, #32, as a teen!  He now has the Irresistible trait and is, unfortunately, another clone.
Finlay, #33, as a teen!  She now has the Daredevil trait.
And lastly Marlowe, #34, as a teen!  She now has the Friendly trait.
Eating cake with my now-teenage quadlings.  Marlowe doesn't appear to be happy about something.
Rudy: "So, Mum, do I get money for my birthday or something?"
Finlay: "Don't be so Rude-y!  It's not only your birthday!"
I chuckle to myself. 
The fifth birthday boy joins us.
Isaac (thinks): "I'm an adult now." *secret smile*
It really is a good thing that Isaac is now a Young Adult because now he can move out!  The quads are my youngest children currently and they are teens.  I don't think we've had this length of time between babies in a while.  I need to get moving along and have baby 35!  Of course, I would have this baby by now if it weren't for Daisy building Kang. 

No comments:

Post a Comment