Wednesday 15 January 2014

Babies 12 & 13

Hiller Flint (Jagger and Ryder's father) has got the moves like Jagger.... he... he.... 
Cerulean, Cerulean, Cerulean... you have been difficult.  But guess what? YOU'RE NEXT.
 It's birthday party time and all my babies are here!
Evie, Darcy and Everly.
 Even Moss (father of Evie and Everly) has made an appearance!
 Happy Birthday dear Jagger!! Happy Birthday to you!
LtoR: Evie, Everly, Hiller, Darcy, Matilda, Hunter, Savannah, Rose, Me, Jagger in front.
 Here he is!  He gained the Daredevil trait.
 Ryder's turn!!
 I don't know if you can see, but my kids were the only ones still here.  I found that quite special.  Myself and all 11 of my children are in this picture.
 Here's Ryder!  He gained the Night Owl trait.
 Jagger asks big brother Darcy for a bedtime story - well tough luck, kiddo, you're the older twin and that means TOP BUNK!  (All of my kids always want to be read bedtime stories (especially Evie and Everly, they were shockers for it.)  They don't usually automatically go to bed on their own without asking for someone to read to them).
They've now got Savannah and Darcy's old bed and, keeping with tradition, they're in their favourite colours - hot pink for Jagger and spice brown for Ryder.
 Alright, Cerulean.  It's time.  I've been waiting for you - you're the last of the five Hues to father my children.  We slow danced.
 He is seriously so adorable.  If I wasn't using him in my challenge, I would marry him.
 Look at that face!!  He gave me this adorable look.
 We finally kissed.
 Oh my god, our child/children are going to be gorgeous!!
 I love these photos
 I'd never 'tried out' the tree house before, but Cerulean and I certainly did.
 That stride of pride.
 When I woke up the next morning, Jagger was watching TV. It was Spooky Day!
 I vomited all over the verandah - the paper boy wasn't too impressed.
 Ryder went into the haunted house...
 So did Jagger!
 Charley minded Parker.
 I harvested pumpkins so we could carve them later.
 Charley and Ryder entered the apple bobbing contest.  Charley won!
 Look who the concession stand attendant is... Lilac!
 Here we are, carving our pumpkins.
 Charley's and Jagger's (top) didn't turn out too well, but Ryder's (front left) and mine (front right) were awesome!
 I found out I was pregnant again!! Ryder happened to be there this time.
 Paparazzi dude = future possible father
 As a family, we played video games.
 For the first time in a while there are only one set of twins in the house - Ryder and Jagger, looking quite alike.
 Charley was getting angry.
 I went into labour!!
 Again I took myself to the hospital and Cerulean arrived a little later.
Meet Baby 12, Thomas Indigo Bloom.  
 AND Baby 13, Heidi Skye Bloom.  My third set of multi-gendered twins!  First two were girl-boy but this set is boy-girl!  Indigo and Skye are references to their blue parentage (through Cerulean).  Heidi has Cerulean's skin tone.
They are babies 8 & 9 of the Hue clan.   It's weird that 9 of 13 of my children are fathered by the Hue brothers.  There are no more.  Here they are:
Babies 2 & 3, Matilda and Hunter, were fathered by Lilac (purple).
Babies 4 & 5, Evie and Everly, were fathered by Moss (green).
Babies 6 & 7, Savannah and Darcy, were fathered by Lemon (yellow).
Baby 11, Parker, was fathered by Magenta (red).
Babies 12 & 13, Thomas & Heidi, were fathered by Cerulean (blue).
 I got invited on a date... to the graveyard... on a full moon... creepy much?
 You probably can't see, but this is me watching a snake until a zombie emerges next to me!!
Here's my date, Felipe Marshall.  He's a zombie too!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment