Sunday 12 January 2014

Babies 9 & 10

 I told Everly that this would end badly, with something broken!
Everly: "Mum always said, don't play ball in the house."
 Using the new photo booth, I took graduation pictures with Hunter and Matilda.  I decided to make this a tradition for all my future babies.
 I love them!
 These mysterious lights appeared out the front one night.
 Savannah went to investigate...
 And was sucked up by the tractor beam!!!
 Agh!
 She came back a few hours later, seemingly fine, bring the alien in tow.
 I invited Rose over to get some photos with her too.
 Everly and I taught Charley to talk.
 Some weirdo guy (Kanoa Parrott, his name is - he's been around) turned zombie in my house - look at his hands!!
 Chuck (Charley's father) gave Matilda flowers!! Why!?
 The onset of Spring (it felt like it was snowing forever) meant that Savannah and Everly could try out the new trampoline!
 So, uh, apparently Moss is a werewolf now?? (Evie and Everly's father)
 I painted the Mona Fleecer, as I called it.
 Birthday time for my girl twins!  Here's Evie.
 And Everly!
 My beautiful girls.  Evie Olive gained the Green Thumb trait and her lifetime reward is the have the Perfect Garden.  At graduation she graduated with honours and was awarded with the Most Likely to Take Over the World award.
 Everly Jade - she gained the Nurturing trait.  She's always been good with the younger ones.  She also graduated with honours and got the Most Likely to Be Mediocre award - she wasn't really impressed with that. Her wish is to be the Ark Builder.
 The twins eating their birthday cake.  (Hunter in foreground, Matilda at back, me to right)
 Um, so, I'm not sure who this strange being is in these photos with Savannah, but she says he's her friend...
 Graduating!
 Took us all to the fancy restaurant after graduation.
 Evie: "We've graduated, sis.  Time to leave the Bloom home and move out on our own."
I was waiting for Evie and Everly to grow up so I could move all four of my young adults out together.  Matilda, Hunter, Evie and Everly all moved out to a house that I had built for them.  Saying goodbye to FOUR babies at once was hard.  It only left me with three kids at home.
 Magenta, one of the two remaining Hues, came over and I tried to get him to be the next father but, as we were old friends, he wasn't quite comfortable.
 This guy, Hiller Flint, however, was.
 We got to it.
 I was woken up in the middle of the night.
 To discover I was pregnant!
 I tidied up whilst the kids were at school - it was odd to be home alone.  Oh! Sorry! I forgot to include Charley's birthday - she became a child and gained the Eccentric trait.
 Darcy and Savannah went to prom - they were crowned King and Queen (following in Matilda and Hunter's footsteps).
 I mastered the painting skill!
 Here's Charley and I, going to Hunter's party.
 Those strange lights reappeared...
 What's this?
 I was abducted!! Just like Savannah!
 I was fine though and continued reading heaps of recipes.
I took myself to the hospital again and came out with a basket...
 Meet Baby 9, Jagger Chase Bloom.  He has a mixture between mine and Hiller's skin tone.  He has the Loves the Outdoors and Perceptive traits.
 Meet Baby 10, Ryder Joel Bloom.  He has darker skin than Jagger, which is also darker than Hiller's which is weird.  He has the Slob and Good traits.  It's cool how between the two of them and their parents that we each have a different skin tone!
Wow. I can't believe I'm a tenth of the way through!
 I invited Hiller over and I accused him of cheating - not on me, but he has a girlfriend!
I slapped him for being unfaithful to his girlfriend, who I learned was called Maggie Gray. 
I was going to try Cerulean next.  He had been waiting a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment