Wednesday 8 January 2014

Babies 4 & 5!

Moss stayed a bit longer at Rose's party to eat a hotdog on the toilet.
It wasn't long before he was becoming the father to baby number 4.
Meanwhile, Cerulean played tag with Rose.
Moss walked around doing his Stride of Pride, much like I did when I was with Lilac.
The next day we were expecting it to be Rose's first day of school - however, it was declared a snow day!  She was very excited.
We hung pretty lights on the house for the festive season. 
I painted a squirrel.
Rose liked playing with her doll in front of the broken toilet, in a puddle.
Rose informed me that she now had an imaginary friend. 
The twins grew up! Matilda has my hair! (I think it clashes with Lilac's skin tone that she has, but she's still beautiful)
Hunter meanwhile got Lilac's hair too.
Yep, I was pregnant again!
Rose going to school for the first time - she looks nervous, my poor baby.
Meanwhile I taught Matilda to walk.
On Snowflake Eve, we all sat downstairs as a family, bonding. I taught Hunter to talk whilst Rose and Matilda played peek-a-boo.
We all settled down for a long winter's nap...
In the morning, Hunter was first to wake. 
Rose was excited to see the presents left.
We got a dining table, a play table, a toy oven, a toy xylophone and logic box and a baker's stand.
I threw a gift-giving party. This random lady picked Matilda up and started smelling her hair, whilst also poking her with her massive boobs.
All the Hues were there (Cerulean was outside).  Magenta, also, was obsessed with Matilda.
The pile of presents grew larger and I called everyone to come and open them but no one listened. They soon all went home.
Later that night, I went into labour - a Snowflake baby! 
Evie Olive Bloom, Baby 4, was born early the next morning.  She had my skin tone. 
And her twin, Everly Jade Bloom (Baby 5) was born soon after!  Another set of twins!  She also had my skin tone.  She is held by her daddy, Moss, but, like his brother Lilac had done with Hunter, he left her on the ground! 

No comments:

Post a Comment