Wednesday 8 January 2014

Babies 2 & 3

 Rose was now a toddler.  This is me holding her for the first time as a toddler. 
 I taught her to talk.
"Rosie, say 'Erlenmeyer flask'."
"Erlenmeyer flask."
This was surprising.
 I heard of a new family of five brothers, the Hues - oldest to youngest they are Magenta, Lilac, Lemon, Cerulean and Moss.  They seemed like great baby daddy candidates, especially since there were five.  If I used all five of them, my children with them would not only be half-siblings but cousins! This is Lemon Hue with Moss Hue in the background. Their unusual genetics would provide quite a diversity with my children!
 I made my move on Lilac Hue first, and he agreed!
 L to R: Moss, Rose, Me, Lilac, Lemon and Cerulean.  Magenta was behind the wall.
 We hit it off and baby number 2 was hopefully soon on its way!
 Moss playing with Rose.  For some reason, all the men that ever come to my house (or I go to theirs) always want to play with Rose.  She's just that adorable.
 Uh oh.  We had a fire but it was extinguished luckily.
 I found out I was pregnant again!
 Meet Baby Number 2, Matilda Violet Bloom.  She has purple skin like Lilac!  Her traits are Brave and Heavy Sleeper.
 I had TWINS!  Baby Number 3 is Hunter Phlox, who also has purple skin. Violet and Phlox are shades of purple. His traits are Artistic and Eccentric. Lilac was carrying him out of the hospital but then he put him on the ground, the idiot.
 The idiot thinks about swimming pools in Winter rather than his newborn son.  
 I bought another cot and a swing.  I didn't want to get three cots because it would be too expensive, and Rose was growing up soon anyway.  
 I had invited the other Hues to look after Rose while I went to the hospital but the stupid babysitter came anyway, costing me $75.  Lemon and Moss kept fighting for some reason.
 "Hey, Cerulean, how would you like to be the next father?"
He doesn't look too keen.
 But he cares for Matilda just the same.  Everyone's attached to my kids and are always picking them up, even those without a high enough relationship with me.
 Moss still maintains his fascination of Rose.  Cerulean and Lemon fighting again!
 Matilda tries out the new swing and falls asleep in it - aw!
 I tried to get Moss to be the next father. 
 But he rejected me.
 Soon it was Rose's birthday! 
She gained the Supernatural Fan trait.  She wanted to wear makeup but I was apprehensive - she's still too young!  I gave in and let her wear a little bit. She's quite beautiful, even if I'm biased.  She certainly has no trace of me - she's 100% Calvin!  Speaking of which, he's not in mine or Rose's relationship panel anymore for some reason.  He could be dead, but he doesn't show up as a ghost in the family tree. It's such a shame, he used to love Rose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment