Wednesday 22 January 2014

The Truth About Jagger

 My children like to wear... interesting attire... Thomas has pink bunny slippers on, Heidi's sleepwear matches her skin and Parker's wearing a wetsuit and flippers!
 Re-tanned, yet again, I try to improve my relationship with Heidi by playing video games with her.
 Curious to see what a tan will do to her blue skin, Heidi tries out the tanning booth...
 And comes out looking not much different.
 She looks more ghastly and zombie-like, if you ask me. It's nicer without the tan.
 We bond over a pillow fight.
 Jagger's sure been acting strange lately...
 He took a steak out of the fridge and ate it RAW!!!  I'm concerned, to say the least.
 On the night of the full moon, Jagger went out late at night, frightening me again.  He bumped into all the hues, minus Lemon.
 I'm not sure what he got up to...
 Being very concerned for my son, I decided to ask his twin, my other son, Ryder, what was up.
"Ryder, I'm worried about Jagger," I expressed my fears.
"Mum, trust me, he's fine," Ryder told me.
"How can you be so sure?  Often he goes out late at night, he's acting strangely- the other day he sniffed me!  And I caught him eating  raw steak before.  He looks different sometimes too."
"Mum, I can assure you that when he goes out at night, it's something he needs to do."
"So he's told you about his problem then?"
"Yes. I'm his only friend... apart from Ethan..."
"Ethan? Ethan Parrott?"
"Yes."
"What's he doing hanging out with Ethan Parrott?"
"It all adds up, Mum... it all adds up..."
 My lovely seventh baby, Darcy, rang me up for a chat.
 SEE!!! He's weird even when he's sleeping!
 Early one morning before school, Parker taught Gemma to talk.
"Gemma, what's Mummy doing now?"
"Gardening!"
 And she was correct.
 Well, it seems not only is there an impostor Lemon and an impostor Magenta, but there's also an impostor MOSS! I can assure you that the original Moss, the father of Evie and Everly (babies 4 & 5), is not a werewolf like this one.  And not a magician either.
 I helped Heidi with her homework to achieve a better relationship with her.
 In all truthfulness, it was Jagger who needed my attention.  He's the one person who I have the worst relationship with, out of ALL the people I know - even the fathers who became angry with me!  It made me very sad.
It's birthday time again!  Charley moved out TWO WEEKS ago, so it was about time we had some Young Adults ready to move out!!  Jagger's first!
Here's Baby 9, Jagger Chase Bloom, as a Young Adult.  He chose the Gatherer trait for himself (he's my third child, after Evie and Darcy, to have this trait). He told me that his reasonings for it would be explained later.  He had already chosen his Lifetime Wish as a teenager, and it is Leader of the Pack. I don't know what that means but he tells me it too will be explained later. 
On the appearances side, he grew his really short hair out to be really long! He is also the first of my boys to have facial hair (ok, he's only the third boy to be a YA, after Hunter and Darcy).  His blue eyes also glow - and guess what? Jagger said he will explain THAT later too!
 Here he is! Such a handsome boy.
Here's Baby 10, Ryder Joel Bloom, as a Young Adult.  He chose the Natural Cook trait and chose to aspire to be a Celebrated 5-Star Chef.  He looks a lot like Hiller, his father.  He's got some hair poking out the top of his shirt - my big man *blushes*.  It always makes me feel old, but proud, when my babies become Young Adults.  Ryder's my tenth!
Spunky.  You can't really tell, but both boys are pretty ripped - must be Hiller's genes!!
 You probably can't see Jagger's legs, but they're ripped.
Spunky handsome boy.  He looks so grown up! *sniffles* His long hair and facial hair has given him a HUGE change in appearance - as a teen he looked like a young boy... now he's a handsome man!
"It's all part of who I am," he said.
I was starting to get freaked out about this whole thing with Jagger.  About his strange antics, his sneaking out late at night, his scary look he sometimes has, his lifetime wish, his glowing eyes, his new mannish look attributing to it... I NEED ANSWERS!!
 "Uh, Mum, so you've probably been wondering what's going on with me."
 "Really, Jagger? No, I hadn't noticed your strange behaviour or your late nights out or anything."
 "Jagger, I've been so worried about you!"
 "Okay, Mum, calm down! I'm going to tell you."
 "I'm a werewolf.  Don't say anything, I'll explain.  Remember the first night I was out late?  Well, Ethan Parrott found me and he bit me.  I started having weird symptoms after that and a few days later I transformed.  On full moons I can't control the transformation and I can't control it if I get angry or in a bad mood either.  The reason I'm out most nights is because a werewolf hunts.  That's why I chose the Gatherer trait for myself, because I can find valuables extra-extra easily now.  Now, my lifetime wish is the Leader of the Pack - that means I want to turn 5 others into werewolves too to join my pack.  I also want to find $40000 worth of valuables as a pack."
 "I probably shred a bit, so don't be concerned if you find a lot of hair around the place."
 "Here, I'll show you - I'll transform for you."
Well, transform he did! It terrified me!
 I hadn't seen anything like it! (I've seen Kanoa Parrott [Ethan's father, I learnt] and impostor Moss before, though).  Now my own son was one!
 I was a bit shocked bu the transformation.
 I actually fainted, which I'm not proud of.
 "Mum, it's okay, I'll protect you," Jagger promised.
 He then proceeded to howl at the moon.
 He visited his turner, Ethan Parrott.
 They practiced fighting.
Soon it was time for another graduation. 
 Ryder insisted on holding Gemma.
 I spotted my babies 7 & 6, Darcy and Savannah, there too!
Their classmate Chance (who you may remember as Charley's buddy program opportunity friend) started hitting on me! (And Jagger...) Just because you're a young adult now, kid, doesn't give you the right to hit on your classmates' mother!
 Ryder (left) and Jagger (right) tossing their diplomas!
 Handsome Baby 9 Jagger graduated with Honours! (like all my children).  He received the Most Likely to Save the World award.
Handsome Baby 10 Ryder was class Valedictorian! (there's always one in each graduating bunch).  He received the Most Popular award (which is weird because he didn't have any friends outside of home). 

Babies 9 and 10 out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment