Friday 24 January 2014

Triplets FINALLY!: Babies 18, 19 & 20

 Thomas: "Hey Heidi, here's our new little brother Jack."
 Gemma became a teen! She gained the Mean Spirited trait.
 Ugh, do I even need to say who it is?
 Heidi prank calling her best friend (and older brother) Ryder.
 Apparently tricking him into thinking he's won a million simoleons is funny to her but not to him.
 Woah, Gemma, that's not a happy look...
 It's Snowflake Day!  This year our present is a pool! When the snow thaws you'll be able to see the true effect of it.
 Holding Teddy, with Jack in back.
 Gift giving party!
 All my babies except poor Savannah were invited - I have too many to even invite to a party now!
 Charley works at the festival now, apparently!
 Heidi and her BF Ryder.
 In this picture we have Thomas, Matilda, Hunter, Parker, Liam, Lee Saylor, Jagger, Ethan Parrott, Ryder, Heidi, Darcy, Rose, Everly and I.
 I take it you liked your present then, Everly?
 It's time for some birthdays!
 Here's Baby 12, Thomas Indigo Bloom, as a Young Adult.  He gained the Heavy Sleeper trait and his LTW is Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous.  Do you think he's still my child who looks most like me?
 Heidi's turn!  Only her twin Thomas is cheering for her though...
 Boy, she really loves blue, doesn't she!  I would've thought she'd steer away from it due to her skin.
 Here's Baby 13, Heidi Skye Bloom (nickname Katniss - you can see the resemblance, can't you?), as a Young Adult.  She gained the Charismatic trait.  Her LTW is The Canine Companion.  (Still a mystery as to where her hair colour came from...)
 The other twinnikins' turn!
 Here's Teddy as a toddler.
 And Jack!  I was right when I predicted mine and Alejandro's children to be cuties - look at them! By the looks, they both have his skin and hair. They both have light coloured eyes, which I think come from him too.
Magenta danced with me!! I'm certain this is original Magenta, Parker's father, but it was like we didn't know each other!
Graduation time!  Thomas graduated with Honours and received the Most Likely to Never Leave the House award.  Heidi also graduated with Honours and received the Most Popular award. 
 Chuck! What are you doing here? Your daughter graduated ages ago!
 Tossing the diploma!
 The graduation pictures up on my wall with the rest.
Liam, honey, are you sure this is where you want me to help you with your homework? 
Thomas and Heidi moved out, into Rose's house with her as I couldn't afford another house for them ( the three of them got an extra $18,500 though!). Before they moved out, Thomas joined the Film career and Heidi the Business career. 
Prowling through the online dating profiles the other day, I found a few of my children's and decided to embarrass them by sending them messages - and it worked!! 
 Oh, uh, hey, Cerulean... you know your kids literally just moved out, right?
 Alejandro came over and picked up his son Jack.
 Meanwhile, I headed out to find more baby daddies - at the gym I spotted Thomas!
 And Heidi!  A lot of the time when I see my kids out and about, the twins are together.  I see Savannah and Darcy together a lot.
 Finding no one but my recently-moved-out children at the gym, I headed to one of the performance venues and found this guy, Kenji Midden, an Appaloosa Plains native.
 We chatted.
 Here's the venue.
 We hit it off!
 Bumped into Jagger there too!
 We went next-door to the karaoke place.
 He came over the next day.
 Like many before him, we got to it in the treehouse.
 I don't know why Gemma's playing on the water slide in 11 degree weather...
 Or trying out the pool for that matter! (she's the first to use it)
 Since it is now Spring, the snow thawed as she was in the pool - bonus!  Doesn't it look pretty?
 Snuggling with cutie Teddy - he really is like a Teddy bear with his cuddles!
Gemma must've done something wrong to make me ye- OH LOOK! PREGNANT!
Gemma playing with Jack in the swing.
I hadn't had a tan in a while, so off I went!
LIAM!!! He planted tan dye and made my skin a stripy green!!
Teaching Jack to talk.
Fried Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwiches!
Labour time! My phone seems to know too!
Evie's there again! (I realised it's because she works at the Science Lab, which shares a building with the hospital)
A basket!! That means multiples!! 
 Kenji caught the taxi home with me.
Since Liam and Gemma were at school, I had to get a baby sitter to look after Teddy and Jack - apparently she likes keeping bees??
 Ready to reveal the babies!
 Meet Baby 18, Monet Vivienne Bloom (pronounced Mo-nay).  I gave her the Artistic and Good traits.
 Meet Baby 19, Rory Madden Bloom (I liked the name Madden anyway but thought I should honour Kenji's surname still).  I gave him the Athletic and Absent-Minded traits.
AND Baby 20, Effie Kaydence Bloom.  MY FIRST TRIPLETS! YAY! I've been wanting triplets so badly for ages now.  And now I'm a fifth of the way through my challenge! I gave Effie the Excitable and Brave traits. 
Just a close up of Kenji so we can compare the babies' looks to him as they get older.  He's actually not too attractive, but he's pretty nice!  
Although I'm SUPER excited about the birth of my new babies, today is Liam's birthday, which means after he moves out I will only have one child (Gemma) to help me with the FIVE toddlers and babies I will now have... I will manage!  I've managed to raise 15 children into Teens already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment