Tuesday 28 January 2014

Baby 21: Not What You Would Think!

 Someone set a spraying sink and Monet was caught in it!! (I learned that it was Gemma who set it)
 Father-of-baby-1-Rose-who-legitmately-does-not-exist-and-cannot-be-interacted-with Calvin Riffin was standing out the front of our house... okay... I get asked out on a date by him quite a bit but the date never goes ahead due to his non-existence.
 First load of laundry ever done!
Graduation time! Gemma graduated with Honours and received the Most Likely To Burn Down Their Own House award... um, that's not very nice! A bit like Liam's Never Leave the House one!!
 Cross-eyed Moss Hue was there (father of Evie and Everly, Babies 4 and 5)
(Calvin still on side of road) I checked the mail and discovered that I had FIVE letters and FIVE gifts!!  They were all from Lemon, Chuck, Moss, Ethan Parrott, Evan Noble and Alejandro!!  Did I mention that a few weeks ago I got a letter from I think Alejandro, just after his boys Jack and Teddy were born, that he LOVED me?? Oh no!!  Fun fact: you know how I thought he was a classmate of Ryder and Jagger?? Turns out he's actually an Adult, not a Young Adult. 
 An alien showed up at the door one night!!
 His name is Paguk Xoxxaw.  He talked with a slightly reverberated, echoed electronic voice.
 He left in his cool Galacta Space Car!
 Paguk driving it.
 It was time to harvest my Forbidden Fruit, to see what it was all about.
 What!? A baby!??
 I was not expecting to pull a baby out of the ground but I was delighted!
 A girl baby!  A PlantSim, to be exact.  This is Bryony Elizabeth Bloom, Baby 21. (Bryony is a plant... fitting.). She was born with the Good and Loves the Outdoors traits.
 She is adorable... I was just smitten!!
 Within her first minutes of life since being birthed from the soil, she gets a ride in the pram!
 She is precious!! I have that same feeling I have every time I have a child.  This one was easy on my body though - she came from the earth, not from me!  But she's still my daughter, and my 11th one of that.
 Paguk came back.
 We bonded... and so did out lips.
 He returned it! The ice cream truck in the background...
 Gemma started yelling at him! Then she moved out, in with her father Dave and uncle James.  They live literally just up the road, so she is my closest moved-out child.
 Uh, what's this...!?!?!? I have no idea!
Whilst Paguk was here, another alien turned up! This one was an elderly lady though, named Sunnup Shukepoj. 
I learnt that these sparkles above the house meant that there was an alien visiting - or two in our case!!

No comments:

Post a Comment