Wednesday 8 January 2014

Introduction and Baby 1

Hi! I'm Blanche Bloom.  I've always loved children and I am very family oriented, so I thought I'd take a huge leap and do my very own 100 Baby Challenge - yes, that means giving birth to 100 babies!  I don't know how my body (or my budget) will cope, but I'm willing to give it a shot.  My favourite colours are pink and orange.  My traits are Family Oriented, Bookworm, Nurturing, Artistic and Natural Cook.  
 I recently moved to Appaloosa Plains to start my life (and my challenge).  This is my little house.  
 Since I will not be able to have a job whilst being a stay at home mother, I have to find income some other way - painting!  I became self-employed in the Painter career. 
 Shortly after I moved in, the university mascot came over (as always).  I was thinking they could be a candidate for my challenge but it was a female.  She then proceeded to stand creepily in my bushes.
 My neighbours came to welcome me.  I asked this lady if she knew anyone who would be willing to participate in my challenge.
 "Yeah, I know some people," she said, "It's not hard to find them.  Explore the town and you'll find them." 
 Sure enough, the first person I spotted whilst out and about looked like a good candidate. 
 I spontaneously decided to work out. 

 (Better get used to that face, kid)
 See. 
 I talked to the guy - his name is Calvin Riffin and I learned that he cared for his two younger siblings because his parents died.  I asked him if he would like to father my first child and he said he'd think about it.
 I decided to go to the Summer festival 
 I paid $90 for a tan but it only ended horribly - I came out really dark!

 I spontaneously decided to get my face painted too, to match my skin I suppose. (Yeah, she did this off her own accord)
 I invited Calvin over and kissed him, wondering if he would return it...
 ... he did!
 My challenge was underway!
 (Wow, Blanche, creepy much?)
 I was delighted to discover that I was pregnant!  Baby 1 would be here soon and I was excited.
 I had to make the most of my childless time.  I wouldn't get much time to myself once I started having children.  Most importantly, I wouldn't get much time to make money for us.
 I bought a cot for my baby - orange, one of my favourite colours (unisexual also)
 And a cute bear high chair
 "So, um, Calvin, yeah, it worked."
 I visited the library to read a pregnancy book.  I needed to know everything in order to raise 100 babies!
 Coincidentally, I bumped into Calvin there.  He was more than delighted to feel my tummy.
 In the exact middle of the night, I went into labour. 
 Baby 1, Rose Clarissa Bloom was born.  (Rose because I was watching Doctor Who when she was born).  Clarissa is Calvin's mum's name, so I thought I should honour her.  She had Calvin's skin tone.  Her traits are Virtuoso and Loves the Outdoors.
 Calvin evidently loved Rose.
 Rose's first feed!
Time flew by without me even noticing, and soon Rose grew up into a toddler.  It was soon evident that it wasn't only Calvin's skin tone she had inherited, but his eye and hair colour too!  

1 comment:

  1. I love this! How cute <3 My 100 baby challenge is on my youtube channel K Hughes, mind checking it out?
    -K

    ReplyDelete