Friday 31 January 2014

Baby 22

 Bryony is the best and easiest baby - she only has social and energy needs!
 Big brother Jack having his first cuddle.
 Jack's got a nice suit on... I wonder what for...?
 Ah, yes! The rite of passage for all teens - the formal! All children (except I think it was Liam and Gemma because they missed it) have been to formal (prom as it is hideously known).  I think my boys look spunky!  Teddy and Jack, waiting for the limo.
 I got a call from Heidi!  That's a first!
 Watching over Bryony as she lies in h- what!? PREGNANT!?? Yeah, that's right, Baby 22 on the way!
Okay, this is happening a bit too often now.  Another alien?!
I finally got around to doing the lounge room! Yes, we still have the same lounges! And lamps! And stereo! 
 Another angle.  I quite like the walls.
 While the rest of the kiddies were at school, Bryony and I watched some TV - Halls of History! (Always seems to be on that channel when you turn it on)
 Here's my bedroom with the graduation photos now in there.  I hadn't placed them since the renovation.
 The order, obviously, goes by birth order.  They go left to right across the wall, row by row, in each wall section.  These are the first 9 babies:
Top row: Rose, Matilda, Hunter
Middle row: Evie, Everly, Savannah
Bottom row: Darcy, Charley, Jagger
 And the top row of the next section of wall, featuring babies 10-15:
Ryder, Parker, Thomas, Heidi, Liam, Gemma
 Ugh, no makeup! But hey! I'm a mother to 21 kids! Don't judge! Looking at my natural face without makeup, I'm starting to think Everly looks a lot like me. (Baby 5).  Except she has green hair and eyes.
What do you guys think? Because she doesn't really look like her father, Moss... at all.
Blast from the past - baby daddy #3!!  Moss Hue! Father of Babies 4 & 5, Evie and Everly. Brother to Lilac, Magenta, Cerulean and Lemon Hue, also fathers in my challenge.  He was off the scene for a while there, and even hated me for a bit, but now he's back! And sending me letters and gifts! Unless....... it's an impostor duplicate Moss!! Like his brothers Lemon and Magenta!  They have a vampire and mermaid duplicate, respectively.  And I know I've seen Moss run by as a werewolf, I have evidence! (See posts: The Truth About Jagger and Babies 9 & 10
 Speaking of green, here's my little PlantSim baby Bryony!!
I decided, for the first time in ages, to throw a birthday party.  This time it's Bryony!  Ten of my kids make up the list of invitees - 5 of them unfortunately miss out!! I hope they come anyway.
 Uh, is it supposed to be like that??
 I found a lovely antique cupboard and thought it would be a nice old piece to even out the modern house! (I know you've seen this before, when the boys were going to the formal, but I didn't get to explain it).
 I was napping when the guests arrived - that's James Franco and Baby 2 Matilda!
 Darcy and Charley played frisbee out the front - the same one Charley received from me as a birthday present when she became a young adult (?).  Good to know she still has it!
 I try to make an effort to hug my children when I see them.  I also like to have them sleepover occasionally, to be like old times.  Hugging Baby 5, Everly.  She's staying over!
 Hugging and asking Baby 13, Heidi, to stay over too!
 Same with Baby 4, Evie.
 And Baby 2, Matilda.
 I have a few kids who like to just insult people in general - usually they're mean spirited (like Gemma was) but neither Heidi nor Jack have traits that would explain why they would be insulting each other!!
 Birthday time for Bryony!  Heidi looks like the only one who's excited!
 Baby 21 as a toddler.  I thought she'd retain her green plant eyes from when she was a baby, but they're not, they're my colour!!  Look at that widdle leaf nappy!
Matilda: "So, little sis, what does Mum say about me?"
Effie: "Uh, you're... Savannah?"
Matilda: "No!! I'm Matilda! I'm Baby 2! Savannah's Baby 6!  And you're baby 20."
Effie: "Yeah, well, see, there's so many I can't keep track of us all."
Matilda: "The rest of us manage.  Mum has 21 kids and she knows all of us instantly by looks, first name, middle name, father and baby number!"
Effie: "Wow... whoopee..."
Matilda: "So what does she say about Baby 2, Matilda Violet?"
Effie: "She doesn't mention you guys much... oh! Matilda! Oh, yes, she say's you're a mega bitch and her least favourite child.  And that's an epic feat coming from being a child of 21."
 Matilda: "She does, eh?  Well I talk to Mum all the time, probably more often than she talks to you and you live with her.  She's always saying that even though she loves having triplets that the youngest one is such a massive bitch that she wanted to swap you for another random at the hospital and no one would notice, since she was bringing home two other babies as well."
*triumphant smile*

*speechless Effie*
 Teddy with Bryony.
 Effie then thought it would be fun to laugh at her brother Hunter.
 I scolded her.
Me: "Effie, how dare you speak to Matilda like that! You know that none of it is true and I speak highly of every single one of my children, including you! Haven't you seen the pictures on my wall?  You'll be up there soon too!"
 Effie: "GRRRRR!!! I'm sick of being a child in this house!!"
 Effie: "I'm sick of being known as one of 21 kids, not just that lovely individual Effie Bloom! I don't want to be a Bloom anymore!!"
 Woah.  I kinda expected this from one of my kids eventually, but not this early on!
One thing's for certain... Effie = mega drama queen.  Well, she is Over-Emotional after all
 Everyone else was shocked at the outburst - they don't have a problem with being part of a big family! It just means more brothers and sisters to play with and be best friends with!
Heidi
 Evie
 Everly
 Jack
 Matilda was a tad upset.
 Me: "Honey, you know it's not true, right?  But still, you shouldn't stir her up like that.  She's very Over-Emotional."
Meanwhile, Hunter was sketching. 
I hugged my first son.  Fun fact: Hunter used to be the person I had the highest relationship with out of anyone.  I don't know how we maintained it! Now he's vying for top spot with Liam, Monet, Ryder and Matilda! Extra fun fact: the children I have the lowest relationship with are Thomas and Gemma. 
Monet asking Hunter for a bedtime story (they can never go without asking!!!!). 
 Effie sulking on her bed. Actually, that would be the bed that still has Gemma's bedding on it.  I need to do up the room for the triplets!
 Okay, here we go.  The bunk has been configured for the girls in their favourite colours, as usual. Top: Monet, lime.  Bottom: Effie, blue.
Fun fact: all of my children (from ages child upwards) have only EVER used four beds - two of these bunkbeds and two of those single beds, not counting when some occasionally sleep in my bed with me.  The bed ownership changes as needed, as does the colour of the bedding in accordance with said child's favourite colour.  The bunks have been around since Matilda, Hunter, Evie and Everly needed beds - that was back when the only beds we had was mine (Rose always slept with me, she never had her own bed) and the two bunks and the two cots (which are the two cots we still use now.  I'd like to keep this bedding tradition).
(Actually, all that's ^ not really true, as for Thomas, Heidi and Liam's entire (mostly) childhood and teenage hood, they slept in the sleeping bags, but does that count? Oh, and when we were poor and Matilda and Hunter were children we had a hideous crappy bunk, but that doesn't count as I got new bunks when Evie and Everly aged up too! See Babies 6 & 7).
 The single configured for Rory, in violet.
I don't know if you've seen the boys' bed but here it is (previously used by many twins before them, in fact I know for certain that their only boy-boy twin predecessors, Jagger and Ryder, used this very bunk!).  Teddy on top and Jack on bottom - both their favourite colours are blue, a first for any of my twins.  One of the boys got that rug on the floor for being a celebrity.  The ant hive thing was actually Darcy's (Baby 7) birthday present when he became a Teen (see Quintuple Snowflake Birthday).  It's been around that long, and stays with my sons as they all age!  Parker used to be quite fond of it.
 You don't see Rory much, because he's such a good child, but here he is making his way to the cake in his tighty whities.
Everly, Heidi, Evie, Matilda and Hunter slept over. 
Now, you guys (top to bottom, Matilda, Everly, Hunter) would not be familiar with these sleeping bags, as they were after your time, but HEIDI! This was your bed, honey! 
 I saw alien lights at a fishing lot near our house!
 You can't really see because it's pitch black but- OH!! There's a horse!! (It's called Andy).
The alien lights and the horse vanished in sparkles!! Maybe the horse got abducted? I didn't know they could do that. (I later realised it was a unicorn!  I'd never seen one before!)
Evie sleeps with her mama, aw.  Let's put it this way... if I go into labour, she'll be the first to know!
Fun fact: those yellow flowers that have always been on my bedside tables are both from Lilac Hue (father of #2 & 3, Matilda and Hunter) - that's how long they've been there!! 
Nice of the annoying paparazzi to swim in my pool at 7 o'clock in the morning, in accidentally-downloaded-custom-content-jeans-from-Dave-Franco-fun-fact-Darcy-wears-them-too-as-swimwear. 
GET OUT.  PLEASE.  Jaime Hankins, please depart my property or I shall use you as the next father in my challenge.  I'm not bluffing.  I actually will.  Appaloosa Plains is running low on eligible men.  Seriously.  You asked for it...
 Great, now he's trapped.
 And he's peed himself beside my pool.
 Wait, no he isn't...
He was tired and hungry and smelling so I performed the amazing feat of curing him with my Moodlet Manager whilst channeling Jesus by walking on water, an act made popular by Him. 
 Here's Jaime up close - too ordinary?
 Ah! Yes! Children actually doing homework! I was disappointed that last night NONE of the five of them did their homework.
 This is the first time I've seen Bryony crawl... and she leaves a trail of flowers!! It's adorable!
 Inter-roomed trail!
 I've gone into labour!  Rory made a really odd high-pitched scream sound!
 Meet Baby 22, Andromeda Xena Bloom.  I bet you can guess the origins of her intergalactic name.  She was born with the Easily Impressed trait (my third child to have the trait after Everly and Darcy) and I gave her the Genius trait (my third Genius after Evie and Jack).
I saw the lights above the house and I looked to find the same alien from the other night, Sunnup Shukepoj.  I thought that she might be checking up on Andromeda.  

No comments:

Post a Comment