Friday 17 January 2014

Baby 14

 Charley and I simultaneously feeding the babies!
 Charley playing with Parker - all my teens have always been amazing with their younger siblings.
 So, I accused Cerulean (I thought he was sweet Cerulean) of cheating.  His older brother Lilac looked amused.
 Birthday time!! Thomas is first, held by big sister Matilda (baby 2).
 Parker next!! (In the background we have Evie (baby 4), Rose (baby 1), Jagger (baby 9) and Hunter (baby 3).
 This is sooooo cute!
 Here's Thomas - he has my skin tone, my eye colour and Cerulean's hair colour.
 Here's Parker as a child, with big brother Jagger in the background.  Pretty similar faces if you ask me.  He gained the Loves to Swim trait (that gives him all three 'loves' traits).
 Last but not least, Heidi!!
 I submerged her in the snow just because I'm a terrible mother and it's not like I've already raised 7 children into young adults or anything.
 Here's Heidi!  She has Cerulean's eyes and skin and a really random unknown brown hair.
 It's hard to tell if she has hypothermia or if she is normal.
 What happens on a Snow Day in the Bloom household?
I sprung Heidi and Parker playing together.
 And hugging!! Awww!
 Aaaandd Heidi's got an evil look to her.
 Here's Charley's idea of a snow day - bouncing on the trampoline without outerwear on!
 It always frightens me when they do this.  We've had a few falls.
 Ryder takes the rubbish out, how nice.
 Jagger plays video games.
 Before his two brothers join him.
 Jagger wanted to have a sleepover so I bought some sleeping bags for the boys.
 Turns out all his friends turned into teens during the day!
 One of their friends playing with Charley.
 Felipe Marshall, who keeps asking me out on dates, is MARRIED!! Naughty naughty.
 BUT at the party, Jagger and Ryder decided to grow up too!  Here's Jagger as a teen.  He gained the Eco-Friendly trait.
 Here's Ryder as a teen.  He gained the Great Kisser trait.  He looks so much like Hiller!
 Guess who's back again? That's right, Penny Sheets!
 Some brothers moved in across the road.  Meet James Franco.
 We hit it off.
 I used my new Mood Controller to get him in a good mood and he then thanked me.
 And I thanked him for this!
 I got invited on another date (seriously I get asked out like twice a day).  This is Evan Noble.
 Evie threw a party and I came to inspect my older children.  Their house was a mess!! They had a laundry yet didn't use it.
 I vomited - Evie intercepted me.
 That's right... it's Snowflake Day again! This is our third!
 Our presents this time include: the costume chest, the sleeping bags (an early present before - Parker insisted on sleeping in the lounge room [in reality the sleeping bag is actually his bed]), a tanning booth, a toy chest (can't believe after 13 children we didn't have one yet)...
 ... and a science station!
 Whilst trying out the science station, I discovered I was pregnant!
 I tried out the tanning booth too - I came out looking amazing!
 Charley wanted to try it too, but she didn't have the same luck... maybe that's what she gets for going in wearing a wet suit!
 Parker dressed up and then I hugged him.
 I was woken up in the middle of the night to talk to one of my favourite people (look at his face!)

If you don't know by now, it's Hunter.
 Parker started reading A Magnetic Attraction (it would be funny if it was A Magenta Attraction, geddit!?).  I'm not sure my child should be reading romance novels!
 I found James out and about!
 I'm looking uncomfortable about something.
 I retanned after my last one wore off and came out perfect again.
 Jagger overheard Charley saying she wanted to give it another go so he set a trap...
 He kept a straight face as Charley made her way into the machine...
 And came out green!! Looking like the witch from the Wizard of Oz!! Actually, this is not so funny - Evie or Everly could likely have gotten this skin tone from Moss (they both got mine though).
 I went into labour and bumped into Rose at the hospital! (Savannah and Darcy were there too).
 James came running.
 Meet baby 14, Liam James Bloom.  He's got the Artistic and Loner traits.  It's hard to tell since I have a tan, but I think he might have James' skin tone.
 James hung around for a bit.
 Then Charley started berating his ignorance!! Those nerds...
 Speaking of Charley.... birthday time!!! I like this photo because her father (Chuck) and her mother (me) are both standing behind her.
 Chuck cheered for her.
 Here she is, surrounded by family. (LtoR: Darcy, James, Charley, Jagger, Ryder, Chuck, Matilda, Me).
 Charley Alice Bloom as a young adult.  She gained the Ambitious trait.  Her LTW is the Martial Arts Master.
 Darcy's looking a bit scary in the background!!
 Evie had an ominous look...
It's weird that Evie is the only Hue child (daughter of Moss) who did not get any colourings (hair, skin, eyes).  The rest did.  She got a random blonde shade of hair instead.
When we have family gatherings, all the kids pick up all the kids.  Here's Hunter tending to Heidi.

1 comment:

  1. Evie is cute! I think its cool how she is the only one that looks "normal" in this household. Yet, its anything BUT normal!

    ReplyDelete