Wednesday 22 January 2014

Still No Babies!

 Ah... the traditional Graduation photos.  Jagger's and Ryder's now join Rose, Matilda, Hunter, Evie, Everly, Savannah, Darcy and Charley's on my bedroom wall. (Notice how in Jagger's it's the same picture... meh).
 Moi! I really do love orange and pink, it's obvious with all of my outfits and with my furniture.
 Just in case you hadn't seen me properly, this is me! Out of all my children so far, the one that looks most like me is Thomas (Baby 12), though it's hard to tell yet with Liam and Gemma. If only he had my pink hair instead of Cerulean's blue, he'd be the spitting image of me!
 Jagger and Ryder pillow fighting!
 Level 4 Nerd Ryder LOVES issuing trivia challenges to members of the household.
 Today's victim - my mini-me Thomas!
 Thomas looks concerned... and he lost the trivia challenge!
 Thomas still has the sleeping-with-eyes-open syndrome - he blinks and everything!
 I hope Heidi's choice to sleep in the blue sleeping bag was unintentional.
Look at this cutie!! His name is Alejandro Wiles.  Ryder invited him over to be a possible love interest for Heidi but he just turned into a Young Adult! Maybe... maybe... I could nab him as a father...? Is it wrong to use your children's classmates in the challenge? (A guy who, by the way, is younger than your first ten children). I know I said no to Chance, but look at him.  Our babies will be A-DOR-A-BLE.
 Ryder's giving me this look... is that a warning look?
 Chatting him up...
 How adorable
 My kids are always inviting me to their parties. Yesterday was Charley, today is Evie! This is Matilda, Hunter, Evie and Everly's house I built for them.
 Darcy! (Baby 7) Wearing Dave Franco's jeans as swimwear...?
 Evie! (Baby 4)
 Matilda! (Baby 2)
 Everly! (Baby 5)
 Hunter! (Baby 3)
Moss chatting up his daughter. I'm secretly glad neither of the girls got his green skin. 
Liam became a teen!! He developed the Flirty trait (I don't know what he did as a child to 'develop' it).  It seems he has become a bit obsessed with his brother Jagger's newfound powers... nice shirt, honey. It seems like he's a good mixture of James and I. 
 Ooh, it seems his Flirty trait will work towards his advantage with those looks!  All the girls will be lining up for him!
Let's play How Many Cuties Can We Fit in One Picture? Parker, Liam and Alejandro (cute potential baby daddy).
Sorry, I just think my children are attractive.  I did well with these two!  Thanks to their fathers being gorgeous too.  Liam (James Franco's son) and Parker (Magenta Hue's son).
Oh! And the oldest boys got jobs!  Jagger joined the Investigator profession and Ryder joined the Culinary career (at the restaurant though, not the diner). 
 And look who it is!! Our good old friend Penny Sheets!
 "Liam! I told you not to make waffles whilst I was already making mushroom omelettes!"
 Um, I'm not sure where the fire extinguisher is coming from...
 "You kids can wait! Just because you're hungry, doesn't mean you can go and make your own food whilst I'm already cooking breakfast!"
 That afternoon was Ryder's first day at work!
 In the carpool.
 Parker: "I like this house better than our old one, don't you?"
 Liam: "Dude, we were both born in this house. Ryder and Jagger were babies when they all moved."
 "Seriously, dude."
 "Oh, come on, smash him!"
Jagger's first case involves none other than Cerulean! 
"Hey, so, you're the dad to my little brother and sister then... wow, my sister really looks like you."

With Story Progression, I was really hoping my kids who have already moved out would find love and have kids on their own - and now two of them have!!  Looking through the family tree, I discovered that Rose has a boyfriend named Terrance Hanson (who I think was a classmate of hers - bless) and Evie has a girlfriend! Her name is Sheila Blanco, daughter of Barrington Diamond (a guy whose asked me out a few times) and Juanita Blanco (Ryder's boss). 
 Liam's taken to sleeping in my bed with me.
 Cerulean: "So, uh, your brother Ryder..."
 Jagger: "So, uh, your daughter and my sister Heidi..."
 Thomas: "Dude, did he really say that? He said he didn't care about Heidi and me? He said he hopes we die in a fire?"
 Jagger: "Yep, he sure said that."
 Thomas: I smell bullshit... 
 We haven't seen much of my bubba Parker lately (Baby 11)... he's my handyman.  Here he is fixing the stereo.
 My babies are always calling me up - this time it was Everly!
 Uh oh, Jagger's in a bad mood.... that means he'll wolf out!
 Jagger is happy that his werewolf appearance has finally changed - he didn't like it before. I agree.
 The cousins/half-siblings.  Gemma and Liam, fathered by Dave Franco and James Franco, respectively.
 Gemma became a child!! She now has the Neat trait.
 What's Jagger doing now? Is he trying to scare James Franco?
 NO! He's not trying to scare him, he's trying to BITE him!
 And he succeeded!! His pack has officially started!
 Someone got frostbite *ahem, Ryder, ahem* and tried to warm up using the kitchen fireplace... but left it on!! Soon a fire broke out and I caught fire!!
 Ah, another full moon... Jagger transformed... and Heidi happened to be there! She was a tad frightened.
 Jagger visited Varg's Tavern. Chuck (Charley's father) was there!
 I was there too, for some reason.
 This is Dibble Bloom.  He is the imaginary friend of one of my children (I think it's Darcy, not sure) but somehow he's in human form.
 Birthday time again!!!  This time it's PARKER! He's becoming a Young Adult!
 Baby 11, Parker Russell Bloom, as a Young Adult.  He chose the Friendly trait.  His LTW is Deep Sea Diver.  He's very much like Magenta, but there's a bit of me there too.
 Parker!!
 James came over - Jagger wanted to check on him.
Jagger: "So... how are you liking your new wolfness?"
 James: "Look at my teeth!"
Jagger: "Hey, they're great!"
 Yet again another graduation! The whole family.
 Darcy was there again!
Here's Parker tossing his diploma (Liam got in the way).  He graduated with Honours (like all my kids) and received the Most Likely to get Electrocuted award - what!? As a side note, this is the first graduation of my children for one of them to not be Valedictorian (if that makes sense). Oh well. I'm still proud of Parker! 
 Parker's graduation photo.
My three big boys (or should I say men) ready to move out: Babies 9, 10 and 11, Jagger, Ryder and Parker.
Before he moved out, Parker got a job at the science lab - he now works with Evie!

I haven't had a baby in AGES, since Gemma, who is now a child.  Ryder and Jagger waited about six days after they'd become Young Adults to move out, so that Parker could go with them.  Now I have 3 more spaces - time for more babies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment