Sunday 19 January 2014

Baby 15

 "So, Parker, you know you have a new brother, right? Liam?"
 We were all headed to Charley's graduation. I look sad.
 Yes, um, Ryder, you have interesting ways to push your little sister around in her pram.  (You can also see Lilac in the background - dude, your kids graduated three graduations ago).
 Heidi looks concerned.
 LEMON DROVE PAST IN HIS BIG LEMON I LAUGHED SO HARD.
 The rest of the fam bam.
Parker, honey, I know you've got pink hair and all, and you can't help that, but that gives you no excuse to wear pink shoes as well!!
 Ryder and Heidi = adorable.
 Lilac must've said something to shock Jagger.
 Mah babeh
 Here's me in my formal attire. I like it.
Charley tossing her diploma - she's Valedictorian!  This is my fifth graduation and in all five one of my kids has been Valedictorian. Makes me proud!! She also got the Most Likely to Fulfil Lifetime Wish award. 
 This paparazzi guy, who's often at our house, came along to Charley's graduation and picked Liam up!! (his name is Angel)
 Charley's traditional graduation picture - it's up on my wall with the rest, next to Darcy's.
 Heidi likes her bottles.
 Birthdays!!!  Thomas went first.  He gained the Star Quality trait.
 Next was Liam.  He became a toddler.
 Next Parker became a teen.  He is SUCH a mini Magenta!  Except for his eyes, he's pretty much Magenta.  Sometimes when I see Parker around the house I confuse him for his father.  He gained the Handy trait.
 Guess who it is? Yep, Penny Sheets as usual.
 Heidi became a child as well!!  She gained the Dog Person trait.  She looks a lot like Cerulean.
 Remember that paparazzi at Charley's graduation (Angel)?  He came back to our house.  I tried to get him to be involved in my challenge, but he wasn't too keen.
 Heidi often has this look on her face.
 I was talking on the phone when he decided to take notes!!  I bet he was the one who spread rumours about me having a child out of wedlock.  Uh, hello!  It's a 100 baby challenge!!  The whole point is to have babies with different fathers!  It's the reason I'm a celebrity in the first place.  We've been featured in a few magazines before.
 One night, Jagger was out past his curfew and the police had to bring him home.  I wasn't happy.
 "I was so worried!  It's midnight!" I scolded him.
 "Okay, Mum, I'm sorry," he apologised.
There was something not right about him.  He seemed shaken and frightened.  I grounded him anyway.
 Big Lemon, Sloppy Jalopy, Big Lemon, Sloppy Jalopy, Galaxa Space Car, Big Lemon... wait, WHAT?  That's the thing that abducted us!  (Savannah, Charley and I have all been abducted before).
 The next night he snuck out! I had to re-ground him!
 "What is your problem, Jagger?  It's dangerous out there at this hour for a teen!"
 Since, the paparazzi dude didn't want to be a father in my challenge, I decided to introduce myself to James' (Liam's father) brother - meet Dave Franco.  I explained my situation, how I already had 14 children and needed 86 more and he was glad to help.
 We used the treehouse to conceive, just like Cerulean and I previously had to conceive Thomas and Heidi.
 Jagger didn't look too well, and he helped around the house, so I went easy on him and let him off the hook.
 Wow, he is such a mini Magenta! (even though he has my hair, Magenta's is similar)
 I found myself vomiting again.
 Only to discover I was pregnant! Yay!
 Meanwhile, Jagger was acting very weird.
 He tried to sniff me, which was very inappropriate!
 I told him off and he cowered like this.

I don't know what's wrong with him, but he would like to tell you.

JAGGER'S P.O.V.
 I know I shouldn't have been wondering about the town that late at night, but I stayed in the park after school to do my homework and time just got away.  I was heading home when this guy, Ethan Parrott, cornered me.  He told me he could give me new life and I tried to run away so he bit me!  Two days later I discovered some weird symptoms...
"Dude!  What did you do to me?!  I turned into this... this wolf like thing!  I keep wanting to howl at the moon all the time... I look scary!  Why the hell did you do this to me?!  I just want to be a normal teenager!"
 "Oh, for crying out loud, Jagger.  I did you a favour." Ethan seethed, "Do you want to be ordinary, do you?  Do you want to be just a plain human like the other 2 million of your siblings, do you?  Because you're all just numbers in her game.  You're all the same, none of you are special or better than each other - you're all the same.  I chose you because I thought you had potential.  I know your dad."
"I don't even know him.  I've met him like twice," I tried to argue.
"I know he'll be ecstatic.  He'll want to know you now that you've been given the bite."
"What about Ryder?"
"You can turn him if you want."
"No!  I don't want to inflict the same horror on my brother!  But it's not fair if only I get to know dad and not him."
"Can't you see what great power you have?  You can smell extraordinarily.  You can hunt.  You can find rare valuables."
 He growled at me which forced me to turn into my animal state.
I was ugly as a werewolf. 
 I had to tell Ryder.  He was my twin brother.  At first he was a little freaked out, but then he came around to the idea.
"It explains your erratic behaviour lately," he said, "Are you going to tell Mum?"
"No! I can't. She'll probably disown me in a second."
 Ethan came back that night to pick a fight with me.  He said it was part of my 'training'.  If this was what I had to look forward to as a werewolf, I didn't want to be one!

BLANCHE'S P.O.V.
 Thomas irritated his sister by pouring a bucket of water on her head from the treehouse (I didn't want to tell him what had happened up there [twice]).  He then invited her up.
 The next morning I went into labour!
 Meet Gemma Davina Bloom, Baby 15.  (Davina is the feminine form of David, named after he father).  She was born with the Adventurous and Clumsy traits.
 Parker finished teaching Liam to walk.
 Thomas talked to Dave.
 Liam became a child!  He gained the Sailor trait.
 I tried to hug Heidi but she refused me!!  We don't have a good relationship.  Of all my children, I have the worst relationship with her.  I've been trying to rectify it lately but she rejects a lot of my attempts.  It breaks my heart to have one of my children dislike me.  I guess maybe I could've expected it with the amount I have, but I don't want it to be so.
 Thomas became a teen!! He gained the Angler trait.
 And Heidi!! She gained the Ambitious trait.
 She looks a lot like Cerulean.
 Whereas Thomas looks a lot like me (Heidi = Cerulean's eyes and skin, Thomas = my eyes and skin)  Still not sure where Heidi's hair colour has come from.  It's the same mystery with Evie's blonde hair. Also, Jagger and Ryder have different shades of brown hair.
 Parker, Heidi and Thomas sleeping in the sleeping bags.
 The teens headed off to prom.  Heidi was prom queen, and Thomas was prom king.  It seems to be a tradition with my multi-gendered twins (Savannah and Darcy were also prom queen and king).
 Gemma became a toddler!  She is so adorable in her outfit!  She, just like her half-brother/cousin Liam, is purely Franco.
 Thomas likes to sleep with his eyes open.
 Teen study group!
Heidi nabbed my bed so I had to sleep in a sleeping bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment