Friday 10 January 2014

Baby 8

 I'm pregnant again! Yay! Baby number 8 on its way soon! I wasn't painting this time! I hoped for a boy, as my girls outweighed my boys by quite a bit!  The boy:girl ratio of my children is 2:5.
 My controller says that the great thing about Generations (whatever that is) is that there is a whole new range of maternity clothes and therefore different combinations.  With many many more pregnancies to come, it will be interesting to see if any exact repeats of outfits will occur! I haven't had the same yet, and this is my fifth pregnancy.
 Me.
 A better picture of Savannah.  All of my kids are ALWAYS pillow fighting with imaginary beings - I guess they have great imaginations?
 Evie got out the wrong side of bed!
 Winter!  Which means sickness (and snow fun!).  Since Evie, Savannah and Darcy were already sick, I got everyone immunised at the hospital.  Here's my brood: Evie, Darcy, Matilda, Everly and Hunter making the snow angel.
 The whole brood this time: Matilda, Evie, Savannah, Everly, Hunter, Me and Darcy.
  I don't think I should've flopped down like I did in my condition, but... what do the kids say? Yolo or something?
 Twinnikins (Everly and Evie) building an igloo together!
 More twinnies (Matilda and Hunter) building a snowman together!
 The other twins (Savannah and Darcy) building a snowman together too!  It's twin central around here - I only have twins (three sets) at the moment!  Not counting Rose, who moved out. Lots of twinannigans going on.
 I treated the kids with a meal at the fancy restaurant.  Since the busboy accidentally tripped over us, spilling his cart of desserts, we got the meal for free! (Which is good, because it cost $300 and Everly didn't even come anyway).
 I find this picture amusing.  Down in the left hand corner is our house.  The yellow, blue and red building at the top is where the restaurant is.  The four taxis you see are us coming home individually.  I found it ridiculous how we taxied home!  I bought a house in the CBD for a reason!
 We came home to some wild horses playing in our yard.
Due to the incident at the restaurant, we were given a complimentary perfect serving of Baked Angel Food Cake.  I'd save this for us for dessert tonight.
 I invited the Hues over.  Cerulean didn't feel like it though, and Moss said he didn't want to see me.  Well I just thought he might like to see his children.  Evie and Everly didn't see him much.  Plus, he was the others' uncle.
 Of course I invited my Rosie too.
 Darcy kinda officially met his dad.
 Savannah talked to her big sister.
 This was Magenta's reaction when I told him I was pregnant again.  I don't really see Magenta much, compared to the others.  He was waiting patiently for his turn to father a child with me.  He was the eldest of the Hues too, and perhaps the one with the brightest tones.  I still had Cerulean waiting too.
 Hmm... what's on Evie's mind?
 Snowballing her Uncle Lilac!
They had a great time.  It's a pity she had to play with her uncle, though, instead of her father.  Maybe I should get Evie or Everly to invite him over? 
I got Rose to feel my tummy - another sibling on the way! And many more to come...
 I had forgotten to give Rose her graduation present before she moved out [I saw it was an option and thought, cool] - as if a house isn't enough of a gift - so I gave her a laptop!
 She was so excited!
Lemon was pretty happy about it too...
 I asked her to stay over, to be like old times, even though she'd only moved out a few days ago!
 This cute doggy (not a stray) ran behind our house.  I wanted to have pets eventually.  I'm sure Everly would gladly vie for it (she's an Animal Lover).
 I had to get the twins a bed (we had previously been playing musical beds, so someone out of me, Savannah and Darcy was always awake).  Savannah's favourite colour is grey and Darcy's is pink (just like his mummy! maybe it's because of his hair...?)
 Rose slept in the igloo instead of our bed like old times.  It made me miss her more.
The next morning was declared a Snow Day, and the kids were so excited! (for some reason Darcy didn't go to school on his first day, so this would've been his first).  Interestingly, this is only the second Snow Day we've ever had, the first being what would have been Rose's first day of school. 
(Evie, Matilda, Everly) For some reason the school bus still came and all the kids (except for Darcy, again) got on. When I tried to make Darcy go to school, it said it wasn't in session! Yet my other kids went? 
Everly's legs!
 I brought the kids home anyway.  Both Matilda and Hunter were very moody this day, and I caught Matilda trying to place a whoopee cushion on the chair! 
 I wasn't happy. 
 Someone placed yellow hair dye in the shower as a prank and I was caught - this would've been funnier if it weren't for the fact that it is actually Savannah's hair colour!! 
 Matilda walked in on Hunter in the shower, which was awkward...
 The next day was a Snow Day again (Darcy's still never been to school).  Everyone but Hunter got on the bus but when they got to school they all brought themselves home.  Here's Evie listening to my tummy.
 I went into labour whilst painting.  I look so calm... why?
 Yeah, not so calm anymore.  I'm back to my usual cross-eyed antics. 
 I didn't want to wake any of the kids, who were all asleep, so I took myself to the hospital. 
 Another girl.  Meet Baby 8, Charley Alice Bloom.  Of course, she's named after her father (Chuck).  I gave her the Athletic and Disciplined traits.  
 Chuck hobbled behind... geddit!? Hobbled...
Being the festive season, we had to put our tree and decorations back up.  
 We finally got to start eating the Baked Angel Food Cake, as eventually it was the only leftovers in the fridge.
 Everly's the first sibling to hold Charley!
 She has a pet cockatoo that she found behind the house, in the snow.
 The first feed is done by Evie.
 Hunter was so considerate and took Charley to sleep in the swing downstairs, so she wouldn't wake me with her crying. 
 She's so cute in the swing! 
Everly watching her. 
Well... 8 down, 92 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment