Tuesday 14 January 2014

Baby 11

 I guess I'm stupid for never thinking of this before, but I suddenly realised that I could find fathers through online dating!  Someone must've made me a profile, because when I checked I had five messages - including one from Magenta.  I accepted them all.  They seemed like alright fellas.
So, I tried to have another go with Cerulean.  I learnt through gossip from him that Rose and Evie had a fight!!  I hope they sort it out.
 Charley slept in the tree house as she couldn't sleep with the babies crying.
 I saw Magenta across the road with strange legs...
 Darcy, Charley and Savannah off to school.
 We make A LOT of our money by cutting gems that spawn on our lot (we get 10+ a day) using the cutting machine.  They are worth quite a bit when cut.  As an example, here's a pink diamond we found (the most valuable gem), cut into the heart shaped cut.  This was worth about $7000.  It was originally Rose's then Evie's (gatherer) and now Darcy's (gatherer) job to collect and cut the gems.
 Kanoa Parrott asked me out on a date, so I accepted and took Jagger with me.
 I didn't appreciate his erratic behaviour (he's like a mixture between a werewolf and a zombie) so I left to get ready for the move.
 Yes, we moved houses, to a much bigger one on the hill. I made pumpkin pie for tonight's birthday party.
 Charley had an opportunity from her school counsellor to befriend this dude (Chance I think his name is) as part of their buddy program.
 Here's the new house.  I brought a lot of my own stuff along with me.
 The formal dining.
 The kitchen.
 The other side of the kitchen (including our old dining table)
 Savannah and Darcy's room.
 Jagger and Ryder's room.
 Charley's room.
 The large living area.
 The office.
 My bedroom.
 My babies' graduation pictures.
 The back deck.
 The yard.
 I invited all my kids over for the birthday party.  Evie was quite zombie-like!
 Matilda already dug into the pumpkin pie!
 Birthday time!! Here's Jagger.
 And Ryder.  Both sport Hiller's eyes and hair.
 Since being rejected by Cerulean again, I moved back to Magenta to try him.
 I kissed him in the heat of the moment.
 Oops.  He didn't like that.
 So I built up a bit of a romantic relationship with him before trying for a first kiss. (Fun fact: he's the first father to have had built up a romantic relationship and the first kiss interaction - the rest were reaped in with heat of the moment kiss!)
 And it worked!
 Even Jagger got some pumpkin pie!
 Another day, another birthday.  This time it's Charley! This frisbee is her present.
 Here she is.  She certainly has Chuck's eyes (in all ways!).
Good ole Penny Friggin Sheets was back! Is she the only mascot the university has to offer?
 Aw yis, another baby on the way!
 Potty training Jagger.
 Who puts the fireplace on in the middle of summer? It's Leisure Day not MELT Day.
 Magenta invited me to a party and apparently he lives at this massive house now?
 There's an adorable horse livin there though.
Magenta was acting fishy the whole time...
 Oh, labour time!
 I had a SINGLETON!  Due to my fertility treatment, I never have singletons unless there are already seven people in the house, but there were only six!  Meet Parker Russell Bloom (named Russell as a nickname of Russell is Rusty and rust = red).  He has the Loves the Heat and Loves the Outdoors traits.
 Magenta came home with us and busted some moves.
 I got invited to another party and Lemon was there!! But he was different this time... he was a vampire!
 WOAH... woah... woah... let's pause for a second.  TWO Magentas????? WHAT!??  As usual, I invited everyone to the next birthday party... and TWO Magentas came?? Okay, they must be different.  The one on the right is a mermaid and the one who's party I went to (he must've been the one I met online as he acted like I'd never met him before). The one on the left is the original and the father of Parker (I hope)...
 OKAY WHAT!?  Not only were there two Magentas, but there were also two LEMONS!!
 Here's original Lemon (sounds like a flavour, eh?) talking to his son, Darcy.
 Here's the impostor, the vampire Lemon.
 Seeing double.......
Savannah grew up!
 As did Darcy!  My handsome second boy!
 Savannah Tansy Bloom, Baby 6 as a young adult.  She gained the Equestrian trait and her lifetime wish is to be The Jockey.  She also got a job in the music career where her big sister, Rose (baby 1) is her co worker.
 Darcy Maize Bloom, Baby 7 as a young adult.  He gained the Computer Whiz trait and his LTW is the Blog Artist.  He got a job in the military career.
I have to admit, Lemon's genes are great!
 The impostors chatted - this duplication was probably a plot between them.
 More aliens!!  It was Charley's turn to be abducted this time.
 Graduation!  Darcy graduated as Valedictorian (it's a trend each time I have a set of graduators, one of them is always Valedictorian - makes me proud!) and was awarded with the Most Likely to Hack into the Military Facility (uh, that's not so good as he works for them now!).  Savannah graduated with Honours (all my kids do!) and was awarded with the Most Likely to Never Leave the House, which she was not happy about (she has the Insane trait - it must've been passed down from Lemon because he's Insane too).
 The traditional Graduation photos!  Savannah's and Darcy's are now up next to Rose's, Matilda's, Hunter's, Evie's and Everly's.
Parker became a toddler!  He's really cute.  He's got Magenta's skin, my hair, and I think it's Magenta's eyes.  (Please don't think I'm a bad mother because Ryder is sleeping on the floor!)

No comments:

Post a Comment